The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back from being banned...
:martin:

Had to miss launch day posting cause of being banned for no reason.
:martin:
Anyway, my Target pre-order (disc) arrived on Friday the 13th. :ehh:

Purchased Miles Morales, played and beat Astros. Astros is a great little game..the controller is really amazing and next to loading times it’s the most “next gen” thing. Really is a game changer in my opinion.

I still can’t get over just how huge the fukking system is. Brehs it’s MASSIVE and looks comical every time I look at it. I kinda have it tucked away behind the TV. 65” LG CX (get this TV if you are shopping for one!!!)

Morales is great too... although the swinging gives me a little bit motion sickness:francis:

it really is unsightly and cumbersome too...had to move it around a couple times yesterday to clean up the wires behind the stand so they weren’t visible but everything is good now...next time I move it will be to disconnect it so I can sell it online when the PS5 pro/slim drops

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
It sold out. Honestly, I was about 30 minutes too late on it

I know West coast brehs gonna be waking up like :dwillhuh: though :dead:
I hate to say it, but this is probably facts.

I'm from the West Coast, only reason I'm up this early is because I have to be at work early as hell this morning.

If I didn't have to go to work this early, I doubt I would've gotten it. I would've been knocked out.

:pachaha:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one that doesn’t trust this kohl’s purchase? And my ass just missed out on Best Buy sleeping.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Woke to a few texts saying they got it from Kohl's / best buy

it really is unsightly and cumbersome too...had to move it around a couple times yesterday to clean up the wires behind the stand so they weren’t visible but everything is good now...next time I move it will be to disconnect it so I can sell it online when the PS5 pro/slim drops

With the components (especially the heatsink) how much slimmer can they get it. I can see the side panels being reduced, but as far as the l/w/h. I don't know.

im serious:pachaha:

just got one to flip for 750:yeshrug:

I just went in for the hell of it and it let me add to cart, and sent the code for check out.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah honestly the stress and effort to hand sony money is not worth it imo lol. Plus, its not even any games out and these shyts are buggy. The FOMO got nikkas rabid. Until that first killer exclusive drop Im chilling. Until I can hop on amazon or walk into a atore and can cop one with ease Im good.