The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Keep trying it did the same thing to us all. Took me 15mins
Got back in...can't choose a store again. This shyt will NOT let me choose a store. It's literally telling me a store is available for pickup and then telling me it's unavailable once I pay :laff:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I got in...and it's not available for 250 miles in a store near me. And I'm in DC area. Jeezus christ :snoop:

EDIT: It finally showed my store as available then went OOS :mindblown:

keep trying...I hit the link out of curiosity and got the same message...tried it again and the ‘add to cart’ button was there...seems like BB has a decent order system in place now where they are staggering the release of inventory...glad to see they came thru in the clutch...BB and amazon are as reliable as it gets for me...surprised to see kohl’s came thru as well :yes:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
keep trying...I hit the link out of curiosity and got the same message...tried it again and the ‘add to cart’ button was there...seems like BB has a decent order system in place now where they are staggering the release of inventory...glad to see they came thru in the clutch...BB and amazon are as reliable as it gets for me...surprised to see kohl’s came thru as well :yes:
It sold out. Honestly, I was about 30 minutes too late on it

I know West coast brehs gonna be waking up like :dwillhuh: though :dead:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Back from being banned...
:martin:

Had to miss launch day posting cause of being banned for no reason.
:martin:
Anyway, my Target pre-order (disc) arrived on Friday the 13th. :ehh:

Purchased Miles Morales, played and beat Astros. Astros is a great little game..the controller is really amazing and next to loading times it’s the most “next gen” thing. Really is a game changer in my opinion.

I still can’t get over just how huge the fukking system is. Brehs it’s MASSIVE and looks comical every time I look at it. I kinda have it tucked away behind the TV. 65” LG CX (get this TV if you are shopping for one!!!)

Morales is great too... although the swinging gives me a little bit motion sickness:francis: