The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Breh, it's because they don't care.

Not one fukking bit.

On their end, they're seeing stock sell out before they've got it in their possession, and probably before they've even paid Sony for the shipment. What the customer does with it after is of no concern to them. They don't give a shyt that most of these are being sold just so they can be resold. Scalpers ain't returning most of them shyts anyway.

This is basically like a drug dealer flipping a brick before they even re-up.

i get that, i ain't even really tripping about it neither by this point it is what it is

shyt just blows mine how something like this happens in 2020

i don't know who to be tight at, whether its sony or the distributers, but this particular problem is just mad stupid in the fact that it's definitely a fix to it and nobody is willing to put it in place because they're getting bread regardless

everyone involved is caking to the point where they don't have any reason to change things up for the folk that aren't willing to go all in for some video games

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muthafukkas dont wanna tell you shyt. I told breh to put me on and he aint respond.

They want you to buy from them
True... it’s multiple cats lurkin with multiple consoles that won’t help anybody that don’t have 1 out but they’re steady using the info ppl freely giving in this thread to try to secure another for more resale purposes

you gotta pay to play these days.. you want kicks SNKRS didn’t let you cop, you gotta pay somebody more... you want the PS5? Gotta pay somebody more.... you want access to a bot? Gotta pay em and they’ll do it for you

But on a more positive note, my PS Direct order from yesterday shipped! Should be here Friday... that’s everyone’s best bet right now. Hop on the site as soon as you get the alert that the queue is up. Don’t refresh the site all day waiting

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This online shyt for the birds.smh
I kept telling people these bots hit these sites with so many request to check item stock that it's essentially a DDoS attack on the sites. Their servers fukk up under the load and the bots can automate the checkout so fast it's almost impossible for the regular buyer to compete. Through sheer numbers people will get them but it's very poor odds.

If you weren't in the right place at the right time for those surprise drops after the announcement back in September your odds take a major nosedive.