The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think everyone is just trying to get more at this point...most of the buyers already have ps5s

Nah, the legit consumer demand is still real. At this point, I've got people I know that know I was able to pre-order getting mad at me for now helping them get one. I tried to tell them I cashed in on some one in a million shyt, but they don't believe me.

i dont understand why its so hard for mfs to just add a captcha or some shyt like that

the first day it came out its whatever, but to keep doing folk dirt after dropping four times and acknowledging that the site is bugging out due to bots is just disrespectful

i aint never had this much trouble giving my money to a company, its worse cuz they're basically saying fukk you to whoever isn't putting down extra bread for some robot application

Breh, it's because they don't care.

Not one fukking bit.

On their end, they're seeing stock sell out before they've got it in their possession, and probably before they've even paid Sony for the shipment. What the customer does with it after is of no concern to them. They don't give a shyt that most of these are being sold just so they can be resold. Scalpers ain't returning most of them shyts anyway.

This is basically like a drug dealer flipping a brick before they even re-up.

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
another L smh
tenor.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So what I learned today (from my first time even trying to get this thing) is that it's pretty much impossible to order one of these online and I'll have to wait until they inevitably start putting them on shelves.
What the hell happened to Sony airfreighting a bajillion of these things anyway?

Last edited: