The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
fukk it imma try and get digital version. Think thatll be easier to get?
Nah fam. If the physical is a needle in a haystack, the digital is a grain of sand on the beach :damn:

Your best strategy is to put whatever you can get in your cart. I wanted a physical but hit on a digital and am very happy I didn’t pass it up.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
fukk it imma try and get digital version. Think thatll be easier to get?
Not looking like it. I think they have a smaller stock of those for some reason. You'd think disc would have less sense it should take more production time to make.

Then again, scalpers might be targeting digital more cause its cheaper.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The other thing about Sept. 16th is that none of the sites announced exactly when they was dropping so it was far easier. Didn't have to deal with any bytch ass bots at all.

Now you got Starscream and Soundwave patrolling the area
Which shows the importance of preordering :mjgrin:

I was apart of that group who managed to secure a console on 9/16 and just watching from the outside now im glad i dont have to deal with this level of foolishness:whew:

The Bots were Garlic Jr. on 9/16, theyll be Super Perfect Cell by Black Friday:pachaha:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Which shows the importance of preordering :mjgrin:

I was apart of that group who managed to secure a console on 9/16 and just watching from the outside now im glad i dont have to deal with this level of foolishness:whew:

The Bots were Garlic Jr. on 9/16, theyll be Super Perfect Cell by Black Friday:pachaha:
:russ: take dis rep

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I can't even get to put this bytch in the cart on ps direct :sadcam:

got sackboy & another controller in there tho

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All these enhanced games and Ps5 titles in that sweet sweet silence.

you had me at hello.
tom-cruise-jerry-maguire.gif

Silence and frames. This is everything.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
My suggestion for those who haven’t copped yet:

check Target around 1 am CST.. there was a random drop last night that most places didn’t drop the alert for... took 9 min to sell out as opposed to the usual 1-2 min

don’t stay on the PS Direct site all day.. complete waste of time.... I did it for 2 days.. today is the day I copped and I didn’t go on the site at all til I got that alert from SoleLinks and snkr_twitr who both tweeted it out before Wario64

don’t waste your time with Walmart online orders until they allow in store pick up that covers local stock.. bots got the shipping only option covered

casually check this page: Sony PlayStation 5 (PS5) Pre-order & In Stock Tracker - NowInStock.net

casually put in your zip here to see if any stock around your area changes overnight, if it does... get there before it opens: Target Inventory Checker | PopFindr

antonline got the juice now

but all major retailers restocking next week

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk sony direct :pacspit:

Three out of the six or seven drops I was there at the beginning and each time I was in que for more than an hour and would be sold out whenever I had 30+ minutes. fukk I am annoyed. After getting three ps5's last week, i thought Id be getting more.

Missed on costco this morning, was asleep during target and this bullshyt sony direct.

I want moar!!!:damn:
nikka u got 3 foh