The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m in the queue and it says the consoles have been sold out since 3pm ? :mjtf:
They’re on pacific time I think

And thanks brehs!!!! I took L after L but I got this MF.... for retail too at that..... just in time for my son bday

I’m gonna reward myself with the Xbox for Christmas since I went through hell and high water for this shyt. I need a more normal shopping experience. I put both Xbox consoles in my cart on MS site earlier for shyts and giggles with ease... this PS5 tho? This a different MF’in type of beast to acquire

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
We gotta do better on here as well.
Everybody knows there’s a ton of people on here trying to get this console. The least we could do is change the thread title to alert everyone of big news like this. The way it is now, you gotta be on your phone 24/7 checking 20 different sites to catch the news of something an hour late. :stopitslime:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
full

Prynce

Daps
They’re on pacific time I think

And thanks brehs!!!! I took L after L but I got this MF.... for retail too at that..... just in time for my son bday

I’m gonna reward myself with the Xbox for Christmas since I went through hell and high water for this shyt. I need a more normal shopping experience. I put both Xbox consoles in my cart on MS site earlier for shyts and giggles with ease... this PS5 tho? This a different MF’in type of beast to acquire
:salute:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Man fukk sony direct :pacspit:

Three out of the six or seven drops I was there at the beginning and each time I was in que for more than an hour and would be sold out whenever I had 30+ minutes. fukk I am annoyed. After getting three ps5's last week, i thought Id be getting more.

Missed on costco this morning, was asleep during target and this bullshyt sony direct.

I want moar!!!:damn:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta do better on here as well.
Everybody knows there’s a ton of people on here trying to get this console. The least we could do is change the thread title to alert everyone of big news like this. The way it is now, you gotta be on your phone 24/7 checking 20 different sites to catch the news of something an hour late. :stopitslime:
That would require the attention of whoever the thread starter is

Luckily, there’s ppl in here like myself and others that’s been tryna throw assists.... hell I been tryna help ppl for a week and I wasn’t able to cop one until today

luckily all the guys hoarding multiple consoles who ain’t tryna set none out moved onto their own thread lol

Patience is key

Prynce

Daps
Man fukk sony direct :pacspit:

Three out of the six or seven drops I was there at the beginning and each time I was in que for more than an hour and would be sold out whenever I had 30+ minutes. fukk I am annoyed. After getting three ps5's last week, i thought Id be getting more.

Missed on costco this morning, was asleep during target and this bullshyt sony direct.

I want moar!!!:damn:
Man chill out you already got 3 :usure: