The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt the meg the stallion of consoles. got damn

Play-Station-5-Comparison.png
Centimeters?
The only people who use metric measurements are nerds and coke dealers.

tenor.gif

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
:whoa: I think the digital edition is mostly for folk that are committed to digital copies. I sold all the physical games I've bought.

If you got a bunch of PS4 discs you might as well cop the disc version.
Oh yea u right ....forgot this joint backwards compatible... definitely copping disc

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@jasonschreier
NEWS: Spider-Man Miles Morales is *not* an expansion or enhancement or remaster, despite a Sony executive's comments this morning, a source tells Bloomberg News. Nor is it Spider-Man 2. It is a brand-new, standalone game similar in scope to Uncharted Lost Legacy.
11:43 - 12 Jun 2020
@insomniacgames
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales is the next adventure in the Marvel's Spider-Man universe. We will reveal more about this standalone game at a future date. #MilesMoralesPS5

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The article is still available. They just removed some words in the previous tweet.

So basically it's like a story based DLC like Far Cry Blood Dragon or Uncharted Lost Legacy. :beli:

If this shyt is less than 30 hours long then there's zero chance of me buying a PS5 at launch to play it

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:whoa: I think the digital edition is mostly for folk that are committed to digital copies. I sold all the physical games I've bought.

If you got a bunch of PS4 discs you might as well cop the disc version.
Well that decides it because im getting rid of my 4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The disc version will also obviously offer backwards compatibility with those old discs too.

We said that the PS5 has been designed to play PS4 games. We're going through the process with the publishers and developers testing that rather exhaustive library of over 4,000 games. We're happy with the progress that's been made.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So basically it's like a story based DLC like Far Cry Blood Dragon or Uncharted Lost Legacy. :beli:

If this shyt is less than 30 hours long then there's zero chance of me buying a PS5 at launch to play it
The original wasn't even 30 hours long unless you did everything there was to do in the game. shyt was a 15 hours long story.

Lost legacy was longer than the first 3 uncharted games.

Last edited: