The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
OT but I preordered a funko pop back in february...once COVID hit shyt got screwed up and they didn’t send it out on the scheduled release date back in april even tho other stores did...I assumed my preorder was canceled since I didn’t hear a word from them...how as soon as I step foot in the new spot...muthafukkas sent me an email 8 fukking months later saying it shipped...I’m in the process of canceling it now smh...it should be forwarded here but I’m pissed and will still return it on principle

lol that’s trash, they can’t just send it to your new addy? Also, what’s your psn?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol that’s trash, they can’t just send it to your new addy? Also, what’s your psn?

bk718gamer

they had my old address on file and never contacted me about the preorder all during this time...just proceeded like I just ordered it a day ago...preordered it in feb. then 8 months silence then a random email saying it shipped...they’ve only printed the shipping label tho so I’m hoping they can stop it in time

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
bk718gamer

they had my old address on file and never contacted me about the preorder all during this time...just proceeded like I just ordered it a day ago...preordered it in feb. then 8 months silence then a random email saying it shipped...they’ve only printed the shipping label tho so I’m hoping they can stop it in time
Yea hopefully they can take care of that.

Added you.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea hopefully they can take care of that.

Added you.

what’s yours?

if you were heavy in the ghost of tsushima thread then I probably added you...if not I wanna be sure so I don’t decline the add

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im sure you all have seen but walmart, 3pm ET tomorrow.

Good luck :pachaha:

BOTS said:
tumblr_nvtakoXCu81rcgl2jo1_250.gif