The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could’ve had the Costco joint if I had an account lol I was creating an account right when I saw it but when I came to the membership # that’s where I said fukk it. I just remembered 1 of my broads has an account but by the time she texted her info it was too late

it went in and OOS twice in 10 min

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Follow those sneaker account brehs... 1 of the PS5 accounts I put alerts on for didn’t even post the Costco info.... and I got no alerts about the quiet Target drop last night

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
nah...I was in the middle of moving...got both PS5s on the final day of packing...just took one out the box for a few minutes to look at it then packed them both up

:mjcry:

I’m getting everything tomorrow...best case scenario I’ll be playing astro bot/miles morales tomorrow night...saturday by the latest
Sucks but I get it. I moved a week before launch. Talk about being anxious. Was checking UPS the whole weekend. Atleast you got yours before you moved. Lol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sucks but I get it. I moved a week before launch. Talk about being anxious. Was checking UPS the whole weekend. Atleast you got yours before you moved. Lol.

OT but I preordered a funko pop back in february...once COVID hit shyt got screwed up and they didn’t send it out on the scheduled release date back in april even tho other stores did...I assumed my preorder was canceled since I didn’t hear a word from them...how as soon as I step foot in the new spot...muthafukkas sent me an email 8 fukking months later saying it shipped...I’m in the process of canceling it now smh...it should be forwarded here but I’m pissed and will still return it on principle