The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Never been this hard to spend $500 on something I really want. The fukk is up with the small amounts of consoles going to targets. 6 consoles here, 8 there and 2 over at this store. fukk is this bullshyt?
Right?! Like I've never been this eager to part with $500 in my fukking life :mjlol:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I been working since Sunday by myself and my job trying to have me work by myself tonight on two sides of the building. Real coli nikkas should I call out and pick up my ps5 :lupe:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
:picard: Gawddamn

How many games you got?
Spider-Man deluxe
Demon souls deluxe
Little big planet
Call of Duty
Plus it’s still a shot load of ps4 games I haven’t touched. Ghost of Tsushima. Last of us 2. And more because I waited for next gen. They need to figure out this storage situation so I can keep eatin

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
I been working since Sunday by myself and my job trying to have me work by myself tonight on two sides of the building. Real coli nikkas should I call out and pick up my ps5 :lupe:

I wouldn’t do it , Just turn on your notifications online for Wario64 . PS direct already dropped for today so you’ll have another chance tomorrow

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'll probably cop a PS5 either next summer or fall. 2022 will probably be the latest when I cop one. I rather wait until any potential system bugs are removed, larger gaming library (PS5 originals), & the ability to increase storage capacity.

Salute to the ones who copped on day 1.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Spider-Man deluxe
Demon souls deluxe
Little big planet
Call of Duty
Plus it’s still a shot load of ps4 games I haven’t touched. Ghost of Tsushima. Last of us 2. And more because I waited for next gen. They need to figure out this storage situation so I can keep eatin
I bought 10 games already. Hope it doesn't get near that full once I download em, but shyt adds up.

We need some external sdds sooner than later. But with the way ps5s are going, I imagine ssd's are gonna go the same way:francis:

Last edited: