The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
My card got a hold put on it :martin:, so I called the bank to see why :jbhmm:. They told me that the hold was put in there because there was a recent transaction that was higher then usual. :ohhh:
So I'm like where from, and they tell me target. Come to find out I actually placed an order for the PS5 when it dropped on target but my bank declined it over some dumbshyt, :martin:. Probably what happened with my Amazon preorder too:beli:. Don't ever bank at suntrust brehs :mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Can't believe it but that GameStop bundle actually turned out to be well worth it. I figured Spiderman and demon souls was gonna be digital but they're actually the physical games. So I can resell after I'm finished. Also with 1 year PS+ and an extra controller. for 770. My demon souls gonna be delivered tomorrow:banderas:

FC264390-0748-41-F8-93-D9-326-C2-C8184-BB.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe it but that GameStop bundle actually turned out to be well worth it. I figured Spiderman and demon souls was gonna be digital but they're actually the physical games. So I can resell after I'm finished. Also with 1 year PS+ and an extra controller. for 770. My demon souls gonna be delivered tomorrow:banderas:

that’s a damn good deal...they usually hit you up with digital codes

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

thats the one I got too, I’m pleased

your demon souls didn’t come in the same shipment though?

All my games came thrown into the same brown box :russ:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
My card got a hold put on it :martin:, so I called the bank to see why :jbhmm:. They told me that the hold was put in there because there was a recent transaction that was higher then usual. :ohhh:
So I'm like where from, and they tell me target. Come to find out I actually placed an order for the PS5 when it dropped on target but my bank declined it over some dumbshyt, :martin:. Probably what happened with my Amazon preorder too:beli:. Don't ever bank at suntrust brehs :mjcry:

I wouldn’t take that shyt lightly , I got lucky last night on Amazon , tell me how I was too damn excited and never checked if my debit card info matched my current address . I was scared shytless from that Amazon email .
This afternoon I checked my payment and it went through

:blessed: Bezos shipped my shyt personally !! Getting here on Monday

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
thats the one I got too, I’m pleased

your demon souls didn’t come in the same shipment though?

All my games came thrown into the same brown box :russ:
Nah smh :beli:.....guess they didn't have it in stock when the PS shipped. Not even mad though. I can play some Spiderman until then. But yea GameStop came through.