The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Sony should announce the PS5 event date right after the state of play on wednesday.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Skip to content
Bloomberg
Subscribe

Screentime
Sony Is Planning a PS5 Conference for as Early as Next Week
By
Jason Schreier
and
Takashi Mochizuki
May 27, 2020, 10:13 AM EDT
360x-1.jpg

Sony PS5 controller Source: Sony

Sony Corp. is planning a digital event to showcase games for its next-generation PlayStation 5 that may take place as early as next week, according to people with direct knowledge of the matter.

The virtual event could be held June 3, though some people also cautioned that plans have been in flux and that the date may change. Other PlayStation 5 events may follow in the coming weeks and months, and Sony is not expected to reveal every essential detail on the console during its first presentation.

A Sony spokesperson declined to comment.

The Japanese tech giant has only let out a trickle of information on the PlayStation 5, which the company says is still planned for release this holiday season, despite the Covid-19 pandemic that has damped its promotional plans. Fans have been eager to hear about the lineup of video games that will launch alongside the console and those that will be revealed later.

Sony’s biggest rival, Microsoft Corp., has put out regular streams and updates about the upcoming Xbox Series X, which is also planned for release this fall. Most video game publishers’ announcement plans have been disrupted by the pandemic, which has led many to replace planned live press conferences with pre-recorded presentations.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
These speculation articles kill me :mjlol:. The conference COULD be next week, but it also might not be. PS5 COULD make your dikk bigger, but you might be stuck in #LilMeatGang. PS5 MIGHT come with a complementary PAAG with purchase, but we're making this shyt up and we just don't know :pachaha:.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These speculation articles kill me :mjlol:. The conference COULD be next week, but it also might not be. PS5 COULD make your dikk bigger, but you might be stuck in #LilMeatGang. PS5 MIGHT come with a complementary PAAG with purchase, but we're making this shyt up and we just don't know :pachaha:.

I read a report that said they were gonna drop the console at the end of the conference, as the ultimate surprise :lupe:

:troll:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Day 1 if true :pachaha:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wanna see a dead body

Screen_Shot_2020-05-19_at_5.31.20_PM.png

AWtbAyB.jpg

AWtbAyB
So im looking at that list and there's 2 new ips and the rest is shyt you could have guessed years ago. And why the "real time ray tracing" mentioned when the ps5 isn't capable of that? I guess pouring jelly on oneself is a thing in Japan :patrice:
:whoa: You already know them dudes gonna say "only a remake and crash? :mjlol:"
Only halo, forza and gears is an exact quote echoed from every Sony stan at nauseam. You'll then talk about how Sony delivers the hits but here we are with maybe two new IPS and the rest are not even all new games. Will they match xbox with smart delivery or you gonna buy gran turismo again :bryan: why they fukkin with y'all like this? The competition will have sequels, but sequels you are excited for. Name one that you're not, I'll wait. And the new experiences? If you want that, xbox got you covered. Until Sony shows me the game's, they don't have any. But hey, at least there will be a knack 3 and crash bandicoot will be timed exclusive!!!

:laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So im looking at that list and there's 2 new ips and the rest is shyt you could have guessed years ago. And why the "real time ray tracing" mentioned when the ps5 isn't capable of that? I guess pouring jelly on oneself is a thing in Japan :patrice:

Only halo, forza and gears is an exact quote echoed from every Sony stan at nauseam. You'll then talk about how Sony delivers the hits but here we are with maybe two new IPS and the rest are not even all new games. Will they match xbox with smart delivery or you gonna buy gran turismo again :bryan: why they fukkin with y'all like this? The competition will have sequels, but sequels you are excited for. Name one that you're not, I'll wait. And the new experiences? If you want that, xbox got you covered. Until Sony shows me the game's, they don't have any. But hey, at least there will be a knack 3 and crash bandicoot will be timed exclusive!!!

:laff:
You woulda been happy if that was a Microsoft conference.

Sit down