The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This gotta be EMBARRASSING to MS.:wow: Why on EARTH would they depend on freaking Ubisoft to show the power of the Series X?:picard: Someone should call the police because the UE5 demo was illegal.:picard: But yea hopefully MS shows tech demo like this.

it would of been lights out if it was Sony exclusive content. Microsoft lucky as fukk and the resolution was only 1440P

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea I hope MS fires back with gameplay/graphics on par or better than this because they now have to. Wanna see how Hellblade 2 looks like cuz those facial animations were sick.

Ninja Theory's mo-cap is god level. Going back to Heavenly Sword even. Graphically they won't have a problem at all.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if any of y'all saw, but dirog the interview with Keighley after the demo, they intimated that this was intended to be a literal playable demo for developers and press to mess around with. At GDC, which was supposed to happen back in March.

Sounds like Sony didn't intend to fukk around, and they've had to scramble. I'm thinking that if this June 4th thing is really happening, they're coming with some HEAT. :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
AWtbAyB.jpg