The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Netherlands not UK and that country's talent is not on par with the UK. And Media Molecule is ehhh.... I'm just saying breh the UK has some GOOD ass devs/talent like Rockstar North, Rocksteady, etc. That's how MS been able to poach so many Rockstar devs. It would be cool if Sony opened up more studios there and started poaching more.

:picard: At the GG disrespect. They created a beast mode game engine and their first jump in an open world game sold like 10+ million and considered one of the best looking games this gen.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:picard: At the GG disrespect. They created a beast mode game engine and their first jump in an open world game sold like 10+ million and considered one of the best looking games this gen.
Read the post again.
Netherlands not UK and that country's talent is not on par with the UK

Calm down. I said Netherlands as a WHOLE not GG specifically. And its a fact UK as a whole has more talent than Netherlands. I don't know why the other post bought up Netherlands when I was specifically speaking on the UK.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Media molecule lowest game on metacritic so far has a score 87, if there was a studio to poach from it would be theirs.
Im sure if they ever decided to do a non-kid friendly game...it would receive good scores as well.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Sony has developed a new umbrella brand to unite its first-party PlayStation titles.

The PlayStation Studios brand will go live alongside PlayStation 5 later this year, and will only be used on games developed and managed by Sony.

Alongside the logo, PlayStation has created a new opening video that will appear at the start of its games. The video features characters from Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, God of War, Ratchet & Clank, Horizon: Zero Dawn and The Last of Us.

Sony's PS4 games will also carry the PlayStation Studios branding, but it won't be ready in time for the launch of The Last of Us: Part II or Ghosts of Tsushima, which are both due to arrive this summer. It will also miss the launch of Horizon: Zero Dawn on PC, although Lempel says that any future games it releases on other platforms will also carry the branding.

There will be variations on the video asset, Lempel tells us. And although the clip may look like something you would see before a Marvel movie, the inspiration for the branding came from the games themselves.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Netherlands not UK and that country's talent is not on par with the UK. And Media Molecule is ehhh.... I'm just saying breh the UK has some GOOD ass devs/talent like Rockstar North, Rocksteady, etc. That's how MS been able to poach so many Rockstar devs. It would be cool if Sony opened up more studios there and started poaching more.
Sony has a london studio. SIE London.

Blood-and-Truth

This was their last game which I heard was pretty good.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Sony has a london studio. SIE London.

Blood-and-Truth

This was their last game which I heard was pretty good.

Forgot about this studio. But they seem to mostly make eyetoy and singstar games but this game looks good. Sony should expand them more imo. All I'm trying to say is that UK is a very good location. That can bring unique games to the PS.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Sony has developed a new umbrella brand to unite its first-party PlayStation titles.

The PlayStation Studios brand will go live alongside PlayStation 5 later this year, and will only be used on games developed and managed by Sony.

Alongside the logo, PlayStation has created a new opening video that will appear at the start of its games. The video features characters from Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, God of War, Ratchet & Clank, Horizon: Zero Dawn and The Last of Us.

Sony's PS4 games will also carry the PlayStation Studios branding, but it won't be ready in time for the launch of The Last of Us: Part II or Ghosts of Tsushima, which are both due to arrive this summer. It will also miss the launch of Horizon: Zero Dawn on PC, although Lempel says that any future games it releases on other platforms will also carry the branding.

There will be variations on the video asset, Lempel tells us. And although the clip may look like something you would see before a Marvel movie, the inspiration for the branding came from the games themselves.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Sony should announce the ps5 reveal date at the end of Thursday's state of play