The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I saw a display at Walmart with controllers and remotes about an hour ago. You may be able to come across them there.

Just order from Sony directly for the dual sense. They had them in stock still as of yesterday, as I bought another one since wife acting like she wanna roll with us on Sackboy, so I need 3 controllers, lol.

brickseek is showing them in stock at my local Walmart, so I’m going to cop it tonight. Target also has FF 7 remake at $25, going to snatch that also.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
brickseek is showing them in stock at my local Walmart, so I’m going to cop it tonight. Target also has FF 7 remake at $25, going to snatch that also.
If you don’t see them on the shelf make sure to ask. I’m at Walmart now and it showed in stock but the section was empty. I asked the guy working the department and he said that they had gotten mixed guidance to not sell them until release day but he went to the back and grabbed me one. :myman:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The PS Plus Collection will have me eating for a while. Haven’t played many of these games yet...
:wow:

• Bloodborne
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • God of War
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Until Dawn
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Resident Evil 7 biohazard

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
My GameStop bundle now says preparing for shipment :ooh:......it was supposed to drop on the 30th. Please God :ohlawd:

CB72-B29-F-488-D-486-D-83-E2-B640-A73-ECBEC.jpg