The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Went looking for the dual sense in store but didn’t find any. Going to order the media remote and dual sense online

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Went looking for the dual sense in store but didn’t find any. Going to order the media remote and dual sense online
I saw a display at Walmart with controllers and remotes about an hour ago. You may be able to come across them there.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
bestbuy charged my card...didn’t know they did that for pickup orders...glad this “confirms” it tho

My best buy order isn't technically showing that it's charged yet, but yet it is at the same time. It's weird. Right now, it only shows the dualsense controller that I bought with it as processed charged as an balance on the statement, but I know the PS5 is in a pending state of charge cuz of how much credit I have remaining to spend is exactly what's remaining after the full charge of receipt that has the PS5 and controller on it. But in activities, it doesn't show the purchase charge at all yet. It does still show as Ready for Pick Up on Thursday and I have my Pick Up confirmation # for the scheduled appointment. So I assume all is well still. Better fukking be.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just order from Sony directly for the dual sense. They had them in stock still as of yesterday, as I bought another one since wife acting like she wanna roll with us on Sackboy, so I need 3 controllers, lol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My best buy order isn't technically showing that it's charged yet, but yet it is at the same time. It's weird. Right now, it only shows the dualsense controller that I bought with it as processed charged as an balance on the statement, but I know the PS5 is in a pending state of charge cuz of how much credit I have remaining to spend is exactly what's remaining after the full charge of receipt that has the PS5 and controller on it. But in activities, it doesn't show the purchase charge at all yet. It does still show as Ready for Pick Up on Thursday and I have my Pick Up confirmation # for the scheduled appointment. So I assume all is well still. Better fukking be.

ya technically speaking it’s a pending charge on my card