Duckburg, NY
EmEukYlXYAETHDP

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I love it when fanboys play semantics.

Saying that you have all the games you could've played three weeks ago on your old system on your new system does not mean your system of choice has more games. It's not an irrelevant thing, but when that's the primary selling point, that doesn't inspire people like me who aren't moved by all of those old games want to rush out and get one.

I’m not sure why everyone keeps forgetting Godfall is a launch title also. Like, if you’re not interested in the game, fine. It’s still a brand new launch title built for the ps5 with a sizable budget behind it.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Sold my PS4 today and now I’m preordering the rest of my games. Went with:

Spiderman: Miles Morales
NBA 2K21
Demon Souls
Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War
Sackboy: A Big Adventure

I’m good for a while on new games. I’ll get Cyberpunk if it drops this year but these should hold me over until Ratchet and Clank. I’ll probably try DMC SE sometime next year too once the price drops.

also if you have a cash app card you can use a PlayStation boost to take 10 percent off each purchase. Helps with these 69.99 game prices :ehh:
Where u sell it at

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, while the launch line up isn’t that BIG, we gotta take into context the amount of games sony has released this year alone.

Nioh 2
Final Fantasy 7 remake
Ghost of Tsushima
The Last of Us 2
Dreams

Spider-man
Astro playroom
Bugsnax
Godfall
Demon Souls
The Pathless

That’s a lot of games in 2020!

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Just got the controller. shyt heavy but it’s a nice heavy

definitely a mix between the ds4 and Xbox controller

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Target shipped (well sent shipping information to UPS) for the Miles Morales copy that I accidentally bought with my digital PS5 even though the delivery date says estimated on 11/18. Hopefully this means my theory of them just putting a broad range of dates on the actual consoles is true.