The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I know it’s nothing new but :scust: at digital games being more than physical ones. I gotta find me a disk PS5 immediately

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it’s nothing new but :scust: at digital games being more than physical ones. I gotta find me a disk PS5 immediately

I'm still good paying for Digital overall, but if I buy 2k, COD, and Madden this gen I'll be back on physical for those. Those are the only ones I know for a fact I'll never go back to after the new one:russ:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm still good paying for Digital overall, but if I buy 2k, COD, and Madden this gen I'll be back on physical for those. Those are the only ones I know for a fact I'll never go back to after the new one:russ:

Overall it’s convenient but the frugal person in me can’t hit the purchase button when I know the physical is cheaper :heh: I’m trying to hold off on buying the physical cyberpunk since I only have a digital ps5 preordered and plan to throw my ps4 up for sale soon.

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Overall it’s convenient but the frugal person in me can’t hit the purchase button when I know the physical is cheaper :heh: I’m trying to hold off on my the physical cyberpunk since I only have a digital ps5 preordered and plan to throw my ps4 up for sale soon.

If it’ll chill these publishers out on the MTX I’ll take it as cost of doing business (even tho I don’t expect it), but they’re gonna have to earn ppl’s dollars that much more now