The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

MMA

Superstar
Daps
4? :childplease:

5 for 5 breh :ufdup:
They fumbled the ball with the one per household; unless that's only sony website.

3 from Target - use a different email, different card, and different store location even if it's shipping to my home. Continue clicking the last process to confirm order page. Worked for all 3.
1 - bestbuy I just continued to click checkout and reserved it has well.
All cd models.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They fumbled the ball with the one per household...

ya man I was saying on here yesterday there’s no way for them to realistically enforce that

walmart was letting you put 2 in a cart but I didn’t want the standard joint

• Dap
Reactions: MMA
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
BB was a piece of shyt but I think I was able to cop on Target we'll see.. I got the order confirmation e-mail. I also pre-ordered Miles Morales Ultimate Edition. Let's hope for the best brehs :blessed:

fukk this roll out tho :scust:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
ya man I was saying on here yesterday there’s no way for them to realistically enforce that

walmart was letting you put 2 in a cart but I didn’t want the standard joint
Was raging driving home I was driving when walmart when live. I knew bullshyt was coming next once I got a text saying it's live.
Sped home - opened all of the sites, target was a easy pick up outside of not processing. If you buy sneakers - you know always continue clicking. :russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
COPPED FROM AMAZON :wow: but i dont see it on my orders page but i got the email and when i click the link from my email its there :damn: