Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Good luck getting one next year or the first half of 2022
I've never seen something sell out like this
I pre-ordered but I didn't even receive a email confirmation
I'm expecting it to be cancelled at any moment now :francis:
I got an email confirmation from Gamestop but I know that shyt didn't go through

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The sad part is the PS4 was easy to pre-order. The PS5 is virtually impossible unless you happen to be in the right place at the right time cause in part Sony lied about when they would be available.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y’all knew these shyts was gonna sell out:wow:
That's not the issue. They all sell out but Sony said pre-orders wouldn't randomly go live. They directed customers to a certain day and pre-orders randomly went live anyway. Unless you were randomly at your PC on a forum for like a handful of minutes today there was no way you could get them.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I thought this shyt was posed to be out for pre order tomorrow how they sold out?

They did this shyt horribly bro after the show they just let retailers go wild with no coordination. I assume to one up microsoft

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
They did this shyt horribly bro after the show they just let retailers go wild with no coordination. I assume to one up microsoft
Basically. Microsoft forced they hand it seems. If I didn’t go to my local GameStop after I saw Geoff Keighley tweet I would’ve been fukked. I knew what time it was. Paid for my shyt in full and tipped my local GameStop breh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Basically. Microsoft forced they hand it seems. If I didn’t go to my local GameStop after I saw Geoff Keighley tweet I would’ve been fukked. I knew what time it was. Paid for my shyt in full and tipped my local GameStop breh
I'm not really trying to buy from a Gamestop. I can get 5% off at Amazon, Target, or Best Buy on anything I purchase. I'll just wait.