The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, i assume this is why physical disc are gonna be gone by next gen, especially with xbox pushing quick resume. It’s an entire feature that doesn’t work with physical games.

Even the most hardcore collectors are gonna eventually succumb to the convenience of digital.

I still remember waiting in a line a gamestop for spider-man a couple years ago at midnight just because i had credit there and put it down on a preorder. Never fukking again.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The secondary market and the way physical games lose value really fast make having disc convenient for me :manny:

Also if certian games get pull off the sony platform/online store

I can probably play the game from the disc

It 50% physical 50 % digital

Also everybody knows am a gamer so i get a lot of games as gifts :yeshrug:

Gamefly especially for the switch was great for me play 4-6 games a month

That would been 1000 plus in games I spent about 200 in a gamefly membership

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they're saying Pixelopus (concrete genie studio) next game is gonna be based on Genndy Tarakovskys (samurai jack, Primal) Sony movie, 'Black Knight' since they the studio is collaborating with Sony Pictures/Animation.

Movie looks dope af so I hope its true.

eqnzslyvqaixmes-jpeg.285172

eqnzs1nvkaeztoa-jpeg.285173

eqnzteyveam1_ga-jpeg.285175

eqrjw83vgaag456-jpeg.285177

Concrete Genie studio PixelOpus is making a new PS5 game with Sony Pictures Animation | VGC

Genndy Tartakovsky's Black Knight

@Grand Conde

Daps
Yeah, i assume this is why physical disc are gonna be gone by next gen, especially with xbox pushing quick resume. It’s an entire feature that doesn’t work with physical games.

Even the most hardcore collectors are gonna eventually succumb to the convenience of digital.

I still remember waiting in a line a gamestop for spider-man a couple years ago at midnight just because i had credit there and put it down on a preorder. Never fukking again.
I was pro physical fukk digital etc. etc.

Started buying this game on sale digitally and then that game...all digital now :gucci:
I am never going back the thought of physical makes me feel sick now :mjlol: