Reppin
Duckburg, NY
10-FqWQy3I.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The title will reportedly allow players to choose to play missions as either Peter Parker or Miles Morales, each one having unique skills and abilities. Whoever the player doesn't choose will be controlled by AI and provide support during the quest. Peter's web trick system has been improved to play more like Miles' in Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales while the wall-crawling system has been revamped, allowing for smoother transitions between actions without hindering the player's pace.

The speed cap for the game has been greatly improved, meaning players can web-swing 1.7 to 1.8 times faster than the original Spider-Man PlayStation 4 game. This is largely due to the PlayStation 5's SSD technology, allowing Insomniac Games to render the levels quicker. The poster also mentions that webs can now be reeled in, acting as a kind of grappling hook to help clear certain objects when moving around New York City.

@Deep_Black_Conscious

Daps

I remember y'all fighting me like nah the SSD don't do that :comeon:
Next gen gameplay is coming :blessed:
Spiderman 2 about to be Insomniac's TLOU2 :blessed:
90+ metacritic incoming and if not Sony WILL send the goons
Peter is going to die
I predict another shock death
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Most the physicals I got are ps3 and older. I got a few ps4 games, a few switch games, and 2 physical ps5 games. Buying physicals on ps5 reminded my how much of a drag it is to get up and put search the games.