The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m a sports head but I skipped last gen, wanted to kinda spread my oats, so all is accepted at this point
miles morals
ghosts of tsushima
last of us 2
horizon zero dawn
god of war
kena bridge of spirits (drops tuesday)

also before you buy anything look at the list of free ps plus games you get on ps5

swibiheiz1t51.jpg

aside from the ones mentioned grab, until dawn, destroit become human, ratchet and clank, and the last of us especially. the rest are also good but its hard to tell if you'd like them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just installed the dbrand plates and WD black drive using the following vids…

removing the plates was easy although not flawless as I was cautious about applying too much force, and make sure you lift as you push back…putting the plates on was literally a snap tho…drive installation was easy…just make sure you have the correct screwdriver(s) so you don’t strip the screws (I used 2…but you can get away with using one if you’re careful)

shyt looks GREAT in black…that white shyt is an eyesore…quality is good…the packaging was still very impressive despite all the unboxing videos I saw beforehand…it doesn’t match the midnight black controller exactly as it is just slightly slightly lighter…also as small as it is the sony logo on the bottom plate and the playstation logo on the top plate are not there so it looks very plain…although these missing details won’t be noticed once it’s in your TV stand…if you have it vertically on display tho, then it will be noticeable…I’ll definitely pick up midnight black plates if/when sony drops them for $99.99 :mjgrin:

*edit*

the blue light on all black when you turn it on :banderas:

Last edited: