The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey whats the best headset for ps5?

I got the arctis 7x, they are super comfortable, which was my number one priority. They use a foam cushion instead of leather which doesn’t make your ears sweat or rub against them and irritate them, another problem i have with headphones. You can hook it into your computer or phone and play with the sound options there.

Unlike the 7p which was made for PlayStation (white) the 7x works on both the PlayStation, xbox, and pc. Cost me 140 bucks.

I think the pulse aesthetically look better and they have more functionality with the PlayStation UI. As in you can control chat volume from the headset and a couple of other things which the Arctis can’t do.

You can also find the pulse for 100 bucks brand new or on sale for cheaper.

Thats about the extent of my knowledge

Sony Pulse 3D hands down. Sony Pulse 3D is meant for PS5

I have an arctis wireless 1 ($99) and the pulse (same price)…about to go back to using the arctis…they both sound about the same and support 3D audio…the pulse is more comfortable which is surprising since I find sony gaming headsets to be uncomfortable…it does help that I changed the earpads…but it’s incredibly light…my biggest gripe about the pulse and sony gaming headsets in general is they put every single fukking button on the left side and it’s a huge inconvenience bcuz they’re not easily distinguishable so every now and then I’ll find myself fumbling to press the correct button to raise/lower the volume amidst all the other buttons located on the left…meanwhile on the arctis I can just thumb the dial…on the xbox headset it’s even doper bcuz the whole right ear cup is basically a giant volume knob

Last edited: