The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who has an issue with my PS5 resetting unless I quickly load into a game? once I do that it stays on and no issues. But if I turn the system on and don't load into a game it will quickly reset.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Am I the only one who has an issue with my PS5 resetting unless I quickly load into a game? once I do that it stays on and no issues. But if I turn the system on and don't load into a game it will quickly reset.

Never had this happen, is it going into sleep mode? Maybe check the settings there

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I have not been taking advantage of PS plus because storage is full, I guess I will eventually have to buy that SSD:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hey whats the best headset for ps5?

I got the arctis 7x, they are super comfortable, which was my number one priority. They use a foam cushion instead of leather which doesn’t make your ears sweat or rub against them and irritate them, another problem i have with headphones. You can hook it into your computer or phone and play with the sound options there.

Unlike the 7p which was made for PlayStation (white) the 7x works on both the PlayStation, xbox, and pc. Cost me 140 bucks.

I think the pulse aesthetically look better and they have more functionality with the PlayStation UI. As in you can control chat volume from the headset and a couple of other things which the Arctis can’t do.

You can also find the pulse for 100 bucks brand new or on sale for cheaper.

Thats about the extent of my knowledge