The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why would you wait on Hades if you already got Hades on Steam and Switch and also, why the fukk you have the same game, Hades on Steam and Switch :wtf:?

Two games so I'm assuming GOT but what else game?

Bought it on sale on steam, at the time it ran like shyt so i just forgot about it. Then i bought it on switch later on bd got joy-con drift, didn’t enjoy playing it on my tv so i put it down until i got my joy-con fixed. Then ps5 and all that came out and i just kind of moved on, after i heard it was rumored for series x i figured that means its coming out on PlayStation also and just decided to wait. Here we are….

The other game is Recompile, im not sure if it’ll be great though. But even then psychonauts 2 and comes out the following tuesday.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought it on sale on steam, at the time it ran like shyt so i just forgot about it. Then i bought it on switch later on bd got joy-con drift, didn’t enjoy playing it on my tv so i put it down until i got my joy-con fixed. Then ps5 and all that came out and i just kind of moved on, after i heard it was rumored for series x i figured that means its coming out on PlayStation also and just decided to wait. Here we are….

The other game is Recompile, im not sure if it’ll be great though. But even then psychonauts 2 and comes out the following tuesday.

:ohhh: Never heard of Recompile so I just checked it out on Youtube now and shyt look mad fun :ohhh:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
So i copped one this morning and was happy but then i realised i have no games and there are no games for it:skip:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Wanna say thank you to the good folks at Amazon for delivering my PS5 ahead of schedule with special mention to Space Age Balco Bezos keep doing ya thing boy:salute:
How you got yours ?

thats why I can’t fukk with Sony trash ass. At least Microsoft makes it easy to get a console from them but those a$$holes are fukking incompetent.

Like your consoles in house and sell them there. How is this so hard ?