The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Yo I’m so confused.

I finished Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 Pro, I want to kop the upgrade which is £15, but it says it’s the PS4 Pro version.

I looked at the Directors Cut bundle and it has a PS5 and PS4 Pro version. So is the upgrade also console specific? I want to get the PS5 version if I can, but I don’t even know if it exists.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yo I’m so confused.

I finished Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 Pro, I want to kop the upgrade which is £15, but it says it’s the PS4 Pro version.

I looked at the Directors Cut bundle and it has a PS5 and PS4 Pro version. So is the upgrade also console specific? I want to get the PS5 version if I can, but I don’t even know if it exists.

will be available the day of like FF7 Intergrade, don't ask me why

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
will be available the day of like FF7 Intergrade, don't ask me why

I guess I’ll wait then :yeshrug:. Thanks for clearing that up!

About to buy Rachet & Clank now. Got Platinum on Days Gone and need a bit of a calmer game. Gonna spin up Detroit and Death Stranding too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I guess I’ll wait then :yeshrug:. Thanks for clearing that up!

About to buy Rachet & Clank now. Got Platinum on Days Gone and need a bit of a calmer game. Gonna spin up Detroit and Death Stranding too.

you might as well wait on death stranding directors cut also, it has a shytload of more features including the pc only stuff.

Combat has been expanded with upgraded melee attacks, a laser gun and mounted machine guns. There's also a cargo gun that launches packages over long distances, a support skeleton to let you carry even more, and a cute buddy bot who can carry loads and run alongside you.

But why run around on foot? A ramp will let you get airtime and motorbike over crevasses. And there's also what looks like a full racing game mode, named Fragile Circuit. Why not!

In a blog post, Kojima Productions confirmed that PS4 save data will carry over to the PS5 Director's Cut. You can also upgrade any PS4 copy for $10/$10 (UK price TBA) to get the Death Stranding Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade for PS5.

Online features including Friend Play and leaderboards are mentioned, as well as DualSense haptic feedback and trigger resistance, 3D Audio and faster load times.

Two visual modes will be offered: upscaled 4K and up to 60FPS via Performance Mode, or native 4K with ultra-wide and HDR support in Fidelity Mode.

:dwillhuh: I didn't know Kena: Bridge of Spirits release date is pushed back til Sept 21st so I thought gonna be on Aug 24th, I was looking forward to it :mjcry:

:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E7zD-SSWQAYXGqL

E7zD-SPXMAoUHoP