fan favorite for sure....

xDRa3E0.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It’s kinda messed up Sony cutting off access to the whole back catalog like they did after the Phat PS3. They have so many classic games stuck on old hardware. The Phat PS3 isn’t even worth owning because they’re all so poorly made they’re ticking timebombs for disc laser failure or YLOD.

My LG OLEDs I don’t even remember where I put the breakout cables to plug AV cables up to them as the TVs don’t have native AV ports on them without those dongles.

What makes it worse is the PS4 can handle running those old games of at least PS2 and PS1 as Sony has an emulator. People with hacked PS4s can access it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s kinda messed up Sony cutting off access to the whole back catalog like they did after the Phat PS3. They have so many classic games stuck on old hardware. The Phat PS3 isn’t even worth owning because they’re all so poorly made they’re ticking timebombs for disc laser failure or YLOD.

My LG OLEDs I don’t even remember where I put the breakout cables to plug AV cables up to them as the TVs don’t have native AV ports on them without those dongles.

What makes it worse is the PS4 can handle running those old games of at least PS2 and PS1 as Sony has an emulator. People with hacked PS4s can access it.

my OG Fat PS3 still works fine. :blessed: