The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get news by October. It's entirely possible for them to release info on Oct.1st and release it 7 weeks later exactly on November 19th. A week before Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Nintendo dropped the Switch only 50 days after it's reveal.
October :hhh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
MS price leaking gives Sony a lot more room to make moves where pricing is concerned. I still think we're going to see $499 for the standard and $399 for the DE and they make it up on digital sales given there's no discs/packaging costs. Every game will have to be purchased through their store, so that's a 30% cut on every piece of software sold.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hopefully we get something this week :unimpressed:
:mjlol:

:bryan:
MS price leaking gives Sony a lot more room to make moves where pricing is concerned. I still think we're going to see $499 for the standard and $399 for the DE and they make it up on digital sales given there's no discs/packaging costs. Every game will have to be purchased through their store, so that's a 30% cut on every piece of software sold.
Bruh, you have no fukkin idea. You're just repeating internet group sheep thinking. Basically you're hoping for $399 but stop acting all broke. You paying top dollar for inferiority but at least you'll have miles morales the least white version of Spiderman there is so he don't even get a full game. Whoopty fukkin do

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
:mjlol:

:bryan:

Bruh, you have no fukkin idea. You're just repeating internet group sheep thinking. Basically you're hoping for $399 but stop acting all broke. You paying top dollar for inferiority but at least you'll have miles morales the least white version of Spiderman there is so he don't even get a full game. Whoopty fukkin do

Look at this sad old man.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have a marketing plan to follow, they aren't going to just randomly discard it because of an X-Box leak.

wow really???

thanks!!!

crazy me to think that marketing plan would involve them releasing pertinent information on an upcoming console on the week of the 25th year anniversary of the very first iteration of that console

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow really???

thanks!!!

crazy me to think that marketing plan would involve them releasing pertinent information on an upcoming console on the week of the 25th year anniversary of the very first iteration of that console

Sony don't give a fukk about a 25th anniversary. Enjoy a new theme and some PSVR news. :umad: