The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Renfield's Frog:eat: delicacy:wtf: Rats/Cavaders hang around:birdman:, against a Foggy backdrop:whoo:Caliban's son bloody last breath:wow: Wife/Mother reanimated proposition:bryan: Dr. Jekyl will Hyde behind his expertise:mjpls: Lily's sob story released her:usure: from the grips of her Maker:what: Dorian's immortality made his bordello scatter:camby: Children of the Night Creatures:demonic:, all contestants on that Victorian Jam Screen:deadmanny: Ethan/Navajo Pops shredder sequence:ehh: Cutthroat Therapist spoke the Dun language:krs: FrankenLstein:laff: stuggle Warrior stance:lolbron: Fencing Chick handy swordsmanship:cape: Sir Malcolm:boss: endless strength/ammo:whew: Dracula's HADOUKEN cheat code:duck: The Lord Prayers/fatal womb shot:damn:, the end of Ms. Ives:rip: chapter:lawd: And, Lucifer doesn't appear once in the flesh:ld: Penny Dreadful ends unceremoniously:to:, just like beloved Boardwalk Empire/The Knick:mjcry: So much more pristine macabre PIFF:cook: was in store, tho:feedme: At least Vanessa's finally at peace:sadbron:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That shyt seemed rushed and this show deserved way better. Its like they all had future roles coming up and they decided to hurry up and wrap the show. Really felt like a cop out.

Yeah...Why introduce Dr. Jekyll and never actually let him turn into Mr. Hyde? There was obviously supposed to be another season.
They never even showed Dorian's picture, or explained their version of his backstory. He's obviously over 1000 years old, wouldn't he have some knowledge of Dracula? Also, if he sold his soul to a demon, is the same demon that has been going after Vanessa?

Having said that, the werewolf teamup had me like :krs::gladbron:
My favorite action moment of the entire series.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...Why introduce Dr. Jekyll and never actually let him turn into Mr. Hyde? There was obviously supposed to be another season.
They never even showed Dorian's picture, or explained their version of his backstory. He's obviously over 1000 years old, wouldn't he have some knowledge of Dracula? Also, if he sold his soul to a demon, is the same demon that has been going after Vanessa?

Having said that, the werewolf teamup had me like :krs::gladbron:
My favorite action moment of the entire series.
Naw lucifer was trying to get her.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Its' really over brehs
full

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Haven't finished this yet, but don't get the criticism regarding Frankenstein and Callaban - the two best actors on the show, and both well written. The Hyde guy is also excellent.
I agree. Caliban killed every scene he was in.

Still my favorite scene :mjcry: