The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I didn't know Vanessa was gonna be resurrected in Egypt, tho:ld::lupe::feedme:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just marathoned this over the past two nights

First, Billie Piper can act her fukking ass off :wow: people say this is Eva Green's show - Billie... goddamn she was on point start to finish :mjcry:

I'm really gonna miss this. Every single member of the cast, even Harnett 2.0, did so great throughout the season.

Perdita Weeks / Catriona :ohhh::takedat: I'm checking for her in the future. Can't believe that little girl from Hanna, Justine, was down for a fukking blood orgy :damn:

And Dorian :mjlol: I been there breh :skip: too many hoes up in this house :russ:

Overall great series. Really, really fukking outstanding.

Once this hits Netflix it'll do numbers, but obviously most of the main cast will have moved on by then. I hope that some of the bit cast and staff come back for a spin off or something. Catriona and Lord Hyde were too strong in their introductions

definitely gonna recommend this to everyone I know

what a run, glad you guys enjoyed it too

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah about 2 weeks ago thanks to Netflix
On episode 3 of the last season so I'm trying to avoid reading too far in this thread..
Great show. Never got the love it should have. Glad to see other people watching it now.

The acting,directing,cinematography everything was top notch.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Yeah about 2 weeks ago thanks to Netflix
On episode 3 of the last season so I'm trying to avoid reading too far in this thread..

Theres about to be some real gay shyt outta fkn nowhere :ufdup:
So you gonna have some viewing decessions to make...

Just warning you :dame:

edit: oh my bad... I thought u were on ep 3. You on ep 3 of the last season... so u way past nikkas drinking gay potions and french kissing

Thats where I turned that shyt off :scust:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Did not see this coming :ohhh:. I know some people had issues with how the series concluded, but overall the dialogue, production, and performances on the show were :ohlawd:. Eva Green gave one of my favorite performances on TV, it will be interesting to see how the new cast shakes up or if they try to bring back some of the original actors in different roles.