The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
SHOULDN'T HAVE CANCELLED IT THE FIRST FUKKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not watching this new shyt.

KISS MY ASS SHOWTIME!!!!

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

These mahfukkas trying to get that AHS money. Fukk you John Logan.

1930's Los Angeles?? No Dracula? Wolfman? Frankenstein?? NO VANESSA!?!

No Thank You. This is not the same show.

They should have moved PD to October and got the fukk outta Thrones' way when it was originally on the air. Fools.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
This show is everything I could hope for in a mashup of fictional legends but I think I stopped at season 1 ep 9- have to pick it back up.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Did not see this coming :ohhh:. I know some people had issues with how the series concluded, but overall the dialogue, production, and performances on the show were :ohlawd:. Eva Green gave one of my favorite performances on TV, it will be interesting to see how the new cast shakes up or if they try to bring back some of the original actors in different roles.

If its in the same universe, I don't see how they can avoid bringing back some of the original cast. At least three of them were IMMORTAL.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
If its in the same universe, I don't see how they can avoid bringing back some of the original cast. At least three of them were IMMORTAL.

It can just be a matter of if they want to come back and if the writers want to go in a completely different direction.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the more i think on it and look back

eva green COMPLETELY carried this show :snoop: i was just talking to a friend and there were so many plot lines that went nowhere, good characters wasted on bullshyt (dorian :beli:), and horrible pacing issues

i dont know if i want this :hubie:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just read the news that it got renewed yesterday and posted that gif but no Eva Greene or Rory Kinnear? 1930 LA? Santa Muerte? fukk this:camby:. I swear these cable networks especially Showtime stay fukking up their OG programming. Eva and Rory should've legit gotten Emmy nods for their roles.