The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^Yeah, Justine was talking too reckless. It was about time Dorian let her know what's up :birdman:

Lilian on the other hand--something so ominous seeing the 3 men stand over her telling her how they will make her a proper woman :demonic:

John Clare reunited with his family :to:

Ethan and Sir Malcolm headed back to London to :cape:Vanessa.

Yet is it too late to save Vanessa :lupe:. Seduced by the dark side and ready to commit to being a creature of the night.

2 hr finale next week :leon:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They're taking the anti-hero idea a little too far. At this point, everyone in the main cast is literally a monster. (OK, I guess Sir Malcom and Dr. Frankenstein are merely figuratively monsters).

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Whole season was just setup for next season :stopitslime:. Kind of mad about this. A couple people need to die. Hopefully it's Like Lily, John Claire. When John aint haulin off on people he boring as shyt.

Lily storyline seems too self contained, she's building a little group of whores, who cares:yeshrug:. Bring on Mr. Hyde.

Dorian is that dude that gets talked into calling himself a feminist, then goes to their meeting and realizes it aint for him...shyt is hilarious.

On one side, Tatanka, Malcolm, and Ethan talkin bout how strong Vanessa is. Other side Vanessa getting double finessed by Dracula:dahell:. The bytch know he evil and still walked in the house gettig gamed. :mindblown:.

Episode almost seemed like a step backwards. They got 2 hours left this season to converge some of this shyt or have some kind of big ass brawl with Vanessa, Dracula, Dorian, Lily, Tatanka, Malcolm, Ethan, Funkenstein, Jekyll/Hyde, the hoes, the vampires, Catriana, John Claire, etc...

kill off a couple people to introduce some new characters next season. Also, this show's budget must be insane.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Renfield slithered near Ms.Ives bushes:birdman: Caliban's profound family reunion:mjcry: Lily's:stylin: Whorehouse declaration pact:heh: Dorian's:laff: not the only bytch in his lair:umad: Victor scooped his Baby in the cut:steviej: Cutthroat Therapist:drunk: still on Chill Mode:usure: Sir Malcolm/Ethan pow-wow:popcorn: on the Titanic deck:whoo: Navajo Pops astral projection:ohhh: Fencing Chick' House of Creature Dracula drop:lupe: Vanessa's heel turn of ETHER:devil:, tho:huhldup: Now, all mankind must suffered in her Darkness:demonic: 2 hours finale:cook: next week:lawd: Too much Pristine Macabre PIFF for the Soul to bare:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
John Clare brehs :mjcry:
I'm saying man. That shyt made me get up and walk in another room.
:to:

Dorian ol dumb ass had Lily and all those whores in his crib drinking up his wine and eating his food and closing doors IN HIS HOUSE..
:stopitslime:
Lily's whole cause just sounds stupid. So sick of her and her squad. They need to go ahead and make her bow down. The little one really don't know who she fukking with trying to step to Dorian. I'm glad he put her in her place. Vanessa flip flops like crazy. Who knows whats in store but it looks like Dracula got her. Can't believe Satan is just chilling in the cut and doing a no show but then again...

This show is so damn good and is the best thing on TV IMO.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^Yup, I read Fowler's reviews of the show over at IGN and he has speculated this could be the last season of the show. It definitely seems like an expensive production and ratings were never really big for the show. If it does end up being the case, I am happy to be blessed with 3 seasons of horror piff.