The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm reading rumours that next week double episode finale will more likely be the last & it might not get renewed for season 4 due to average ratings :mjcry:
:wtf:

Why the hell is the finale have to be 2 hours?
This shyt started a week after Thrones and is ending before it.

On the same day as fathers day, epic GOT, Game 7 and my girls birthday :damn:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:wtf:

Why the hell is the finale have to be 2 hours?
This shyt started a week after Thrones and is ending before it.

On the same day as fathers day, epic GOT, Game 7 and my girls birthday :damn:
Money in the Bank is Sunday night too.

Daps
i hope everyone gets involved tonight

cant just have vampires walking around the city without dorian, john, the doctors noticing

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Damn, looks like the rumors about it being the series finale were true:mjcry:.

I know this show probably cost them alot to make, but damn. Hope we get that 4th season. I hate that Lily and Jekyll just get to walk away. Still don't really know who Catriana is.

Lilly pulling that daughter shyt out her ass:camby:
Jekyll really doing all this shyt for instagram likes. :heh:
Tatanka finally beasted out. :leon: Old werewolves don't look cool.
Vanessa dying like that :dahell:. That was the best yall nikkas could come up with?
Yall sure Ethan was the only dude on Earth that could pull a trigger on a gun? That was the big prophecy that somebody just had to shoot her?:martin:

These nikkas aint see Funkenstein in all these month and run into him and they like "yeah, you wanna go die tonight?:manny:". Again sloppy writing.

John Claire bum ass aint help them do nothin:trash:.

What a waste of a finale. They need a season 4 to go out with an action packed bang.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
From what I've been reading, it appears that was the series finale :to:. It is fitting in some ways that the show would come to an end with the death of Vanessa, who was the most pivotal character on the show and one of the most memorable thanks to the performance by Eva Green. Unfortunately she didn't have much to do in the finale, but at the end she found peace and saw her Lord :mjcry:.

Ethan and Grey Wolf teaming up to take out the vampires. I was surprised that Ethan didn't know he was the one who turned him :dwillhuh:

She was only in a few episodes, but Catriona was a good character. She was doing work during the vampire battle :leon:, although Victor joining up with them in the end was :skip:. He would have had no heart if he went through with is plan for Lily after she broke down about her daughter. Billie Piper was great in that scene.

Dorian truly living a soul-less life :wow:

John Claire putting his son out to sea :wow:

Wish more people would have discovered this piff, but I've really enjoyed the highs and lows of the show :obama: