The OFFICIAL NWA Wrestling thread. . . I guess

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I used to like watching NWA Powerrr when it was on YouTube and guys like Eli Drake, Ricky Starks, Melina, etc was on there before the pandemic hit. Then after they came back from the pandemic, they took all their content off YT and moved it over to Fite.TV for a fee. After that I said fukk it w/NWA.

I seen a couple of months ago that they put most of the content back on YT. Man I just can't keep up with them and it's only so much wrestling I'm will to watch throughout the week.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I used to like watching NWA Powerrr when it was on YouTube and guys like Eli Drake, Ricky Starks, Melina, etc was on there before the pandemic hit. Then after they came back from the pandemic, they took all their content off YT and moved it over to Fite.TV for a fee. After that I said fukk it w/NWA.

I seen a couple of months ago that they put most of the content back on YT. Man I just can't keep up with them and it's only so much wrestling I'm will to watch throughout the week.
Plus their roster is horrible because WWE and AEW plucked away most of their talent.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Plus their roster is horrible because WWE and AEW plucked away most of their talent.
There really is no excuse for some of the guys being pushed on that roster when there is a grip of talented guys who are still free agents available.
I mean Billy Corgan is putting titles on Trevor Murdoch and Tyrus. :hhh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Corgan would've been better leasing the name NWA to court Bauer and mlw or something. I was hoping that NWA would form partnerships with mlw, impact, njpw, aaa, and eventually aew so wrestlers can slide thru, get a check and ring time, and face like 4-5 consistent guys like Aldis and Murdoch or one or two they sign, and book some dream matchups across feds...when Cody won the NWA title and lost it back I was hoping that was the model

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
NWA needs to try to search for some gems just like they did Ricky Starks. Probably a good idea to get behind some rebranded former WWE guys as well. JTG is not at all the same JTG from the WWE.
I don’t know if they don’t care or what but I can make a solid roster of relatively hopeful wrestlers on the scene right now and it could do wonders for NWA. It’s like they don’t even try.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

This another reason why I stopped checking for NWA. I know when they first came back on YouTube I was watching some match w/Eli Drake and idk about a week later he was on his way to NXT as LA Knight.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:francis:Trevor Murdoch is champion again :martin:

They had Ricky Starks, Eddie Kingston and Zicky Dice on roster at the same time before the pandemic, and managed to drop the ball with all 3 of them. :unimpressed:

Starks and Dice both pretty much said they were the victims of politics. I'm honestly good on seeing anything Aldis relaed again. He's like a Multiverse version of Cody who actually got his way, and managed to make a whole company his playground. The nerve of that cac to talk sideways at Willie Mack when he decided not to sign with NWA too ::hhh:

Cardona's injury was unfortunate, but at this point they're doing this to themselves :manny: