The OFFICIAL NWA Wrestling thread. . . I guess

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Trevor Murdoch the new champ.

:mjlol:

They let Aldis run off the talented people they had on the roster like Starks and Zicky Dice and I guess they paid Eddie Kingston so little that he had to consider retirement and selling his gear before AEW picked him up. All to put the title on Murdoch.:aicmon:If he drops the belt back to Aldis :snoop:

I thought Murdoch was in his 50's. He's a couple of years younger than I am but I legit look 5-10 years younger than him. :deadmanny:

Melanin >>>> :sas1:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Between her work on here, in Impact, now AAA, and I would hope an AEW appearance is imminent…Deonna really is becoming one of those “Vince let go of Her?!?” cases.

She needs to learn how to cut a promo without sounding like she's about to break down crying. It's like nails on a chalkboard at times listening to her speak.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Last time I even paid attention to NWA was when Cornette made that Ethiopa fried chicken joke. :mjpls:

Even back then it was Aldis vs Murdoch. :mindblown:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Look I know he has that old school brawler look down pat but gtfoh. Between that, Tyrus wrestling there AND defeating Da Pope for the TV title…I don’t even know :snoop:

The story was pretty well done but they probably should of just talked to Tony Kahn and let Omega hold the belt for a while cause Magnus was getting stale and Murdoch isn't a solution to their problem.Plus a winner take all title match would of been bigger then Omega vs Christian.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Look, I like Trevor Murdoch...dude is old school and that is refreshing in this day and age of pro wrestling but you don't make him your world champion.
Just like you never put one of your belts on Tyreese of all people.
I mean you have The Pope working for you, put the world title on him.
That being said the match was decent and after the extended feud Aldis/Murdoch have had this is probably the only decision that could've been made.
Anyway I predict Aldis is champ again by mid-September.

Also, the way the crowd reacted after James Storm's match seemed like it was his last match with NWA.
Is storm leaving the promotion?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For all the talk that AEW women can't wrestle, Legit Leyla and Kamille had a stellar match.