The OFFICIAL NWA Wrestling thread. . . I guess

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
How the mighty have fallen...

Haven't checked for NWA since all the top talent like LA Knight, Ricky Starks, & ThunderRosa left the company. I'm surprised Nick Aldis finally left and took a backstage job from WWE.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I'm glad AEW, TNA and WWE raided the few good talent from there :ehh: NWA should've died decades ago anyways.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
NWA is so :flabbynsick:

I had a tab open this whole time watchin this NWA 75 PPV. :mjlol:
Camille was better when she didn't talk. Now they got her cutting Iphone promos.
Funkasaurus and EC3 had a weigh in. How is Funkasaurus knees holding up? :gucci:
The fat dude from Insane Clown Posse manages a tag team.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

The fact that EC3 now joins AJ Styles, Christian Cage and Sting as the only few people who held the TNA/Impact world title and NWA world title is something I don't think anyone from 2015 would ever envision.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now he has more time for this

giphy.gif

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

So now that he grew his hair out and got rid of the goatee, is the serious, post-WWE CYN Fight Club roid head version of EC3 finally dead, and he’s back to normal? :patrice:

I had some fun at the Powerr taping I took my kid to a couple of months back, but if the promotion didn’t carry the NWA name, it would just come off as some no name indie.

Man…Corgan needs to see about working with MLW on some shyt. They’re on some really far No. 5 and 6 in this country. Wouldn’t hurt either one to collaborate

br82186

Superstar
Daps
So now that he grew his hair out and got rid of the goatee, is the serious, post-WWE CYN Fight Club roid head version of EC3 finally dead, and he’s back to normal? :patrice:

I had some fun at the Powerr taping I took my kid to a couple of months back, but if the promotion didn’t carry the NWA name, it would just come off as some no name indie.

Man…Corgan needs to see about working with MLW on some shyt. They’re on some really far No. 5 and 6 in this country. Wouldn’t hurt either one to collaborate
Nah Corgan will fcck that up like the did Impact

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

In terms of who's the top 5 national promotions in the U.S. it's: WWE, AEW/ROH, Impact, MLW and NWA in that order. NWA has their own audience, but they'll have to do a lot to even get people to tune into their product like they did back in late 2019. I don't see them partnering with MLW as the latter has grown a lot since its revival in 2017 to where it manage to renew its partnership with New Japan, while maintaining its relationship with All Japan and Dragongate.

NWA has to get their name out of the mud that it found itself back in since 2021 and Corgan has to learn to not let his ego get in the way if he wants to get any partnerships nowadays.