The OFFICIAL NWA Wrestling thread. . . I guess

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Out of all the free agent talent available it is so odd that NWA decided to scoop up Austin Aries.:francis:

FEkyTVlXsAICcim

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Out of all the free agent talent available it is so odd that NWA decided to scoop up Austin Aries.:francis:

FEkyTVlXsAICcim

He's one of the few big names that they could actually sign to a deal.

Put the big strap on em. Pause.

And I see they're wasting no time booking the ROH guys. Rhett Titus already on deck. That's wassup.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He's one of the few big names that they could actually sign to a deal.

Put the big strap on em. Pause.

And I see they're wasting no time booking the ROH guys. Rhett Titus already on deck. That's wassup.
I guess Corgan doesn't care that Austin did this since it was after he and TNA parted ways:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
ATLANTA — The National Wrestling Alliance is launching a new show, to be available on YouTube, called NWA USA.

The first season of the new show was taped on Friday, December 3rd, in Atlanta, at the Georgia Public Broadcasting center, just a few blocks from where Georgia Championship Wrestling was taped years ago.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
NWA announced the brackets for The Crocket Cup tournament...I'm kinda disappointed since I was expecting Corgan to work things out with other company's teams to have more of them in the tourney.

FMKPPXOWQAYOpyp

They also announced the NWA World Title match between Matt Cardona and Nick Aldis:

FMJKTQzXIAM9gVD