The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Long as Sherrone is here y'all can forget changing the offensive approach. They're always going to be run first which I'm fine with the line is just average this year. To be fair to Moore we lost so much experience & talent from last year we knew it would be a step back but being ranked in 100's offensively is horrible no other to put it

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I mean, would the defense actually be looking bad if Rod Moore didn’t go down and Saab didn’t abandon us for Bama?

Sabb got cooked vs Vandy and UGA. I think people overstate his talent IMO but Rod you have a point.

I'm more so over the OC. Every game its bad clock management and going away from our strength.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Long as Sherrone is here y'all can forget changing the offensive approach. They're always going to be run first which I'm fine with the line is just average this year. To be fair to Moore we lost so much experience & talent from last year we knew it would be a step back but being ranked in 100's offensively is horrible no other to put it
Moore’s offense has never been good. It just worked because of our overwhelming o line talent. Even with a step back, there’s no reason for this shytshow out there. I haven’t seen this level of disorganization since the Rich Rod era.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I’ll have to take the L on that. I thought the average college QB would wilt like a delicate flower in the face of a blitz but they been whoopin our ass :yeshrug:
Zeke Berry job needs to be taken Paige has also been horrible there's more than a couple spots that need to open up. Those two flash the most consistently some of this shyt isn't on Wink. Berry is getting beat like drum out there zero awareness can't tackle horrible. Paige is out of position slow to react we desperately are missing Rod at S

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Sabb got cooked vs Vandy and UGA. I think people overstate his talent IMO but Rod you have a point.

I'm more so over the OC. Every game its bad clock management and going away from our strength.

Saab has very long legs. It's hard for him to turn his hips in coverage. He is excellent in the box and going downhill.

Minter put him in position to play to his strengths

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Saab has very long legs. It's hard for him to turn his hips in coverage. He is excellent in the box and going downhill.

Minter put him in position to play to his strengths

We also had way more depth so he wasnt playing high snap counts and guys like Rod/Mikey being basically coaches on the field.