The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I thought Sheronne might get a couple years before they can him but it’s looking like he getting two tops. Blowing games vs shyt opponents in the second half and losing winnable games on the road and there has been no talent disparity to account for it

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
gif.gif

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Who do yall want to see at OC and DC?
IDK at this point Sherrone got some serious soul searching to do. This team is extremely undisciplined that's on him. I'm going to say it as much as we love Jim for everything he did all that footsie bullshyt really hurt our recruiting. I'll say play Davis he's FR but at least you can live with his mistakes. None of these QB's on this roster have any upside play the kid. You have a week off get him ready :manny:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
We need better than average most of our talent is on defense. Where is the NFL talent on offense outside of Colston &RB's? The O-line is average at best
That’s not what I meant. I meant the idea that we should stick with trash because we can’t get elite doesn’t make sense to me. I would rather have an average signal caller back there than utter garbage. Pavia didn’t announce until January 18 for example. There are many competent QBs out there. Sherrone just clearly has shown why they didn’t come - dude is on his third QB. Players are not in positions to succeed on offense as at all.

An average o line with an offensive line guy as head coach is damning. Completely damning.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Who do yall want to see at OC
Somebody that understands its 2024 :unimpressed:
Not Wink.
IDK at this point Sherrone got some serious soul searching to do. This team is extremely undisciplined that's on him. I'm going to say it as much as we love Jim for everything he did all that footsie bullshyt really hurt our recruiting. I'll say play Davis he's FR but at least you can live with his mistakes. None of these QB's on this roster have any upside play the kid. You have a week off get him ready :manny:
Jayden Davis's parents don't want him playing this year. They want him to redshirt.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The fact that Barstool CEO gotta come in and say he’ll buy a QB is a fukking joke and I heard the entire athletic department was rightfully embarrassed. University of Michigan got more money than all of those hillbillies in Alabama combined yet you can’t shake down any of these boosters for money :dahell:

Losing 5 star instate QBs to Brian Kelly, letting a low 4 star QBs parents tell us he ain’t gonna play and wanna red shirt. FOH.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

I meant in the offseason. Campbell and Wink are almost assuredly gone if Sherrone wants to survive after year 2.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Bring back Sheridan from Bama but he would be fool to take it or whoever the hell is falling Vandy’s offense. DC - I don’t really know. Go to Minter and ask him for a guy.

Minter gave Wink the approval to Sherrone according to "insiders" and also reccomended Lamar Morgan.

At this point Sherrone needs to ignore the former coaching staff IMO and use his own brain.

I wonder if we can circle back on Lynn at USC with them looking as ass as us.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Minter gave Wink the approval to Sherrone according to "insiders" and also reccomended Lamar Morgan.

At this point Sherrone needs to ignore the former coaching staff IMO and use his own brain.

I wonder if we can circle back on Lynn at USC with them looking as ass as us.
I mean, would the defense actually be looking bad if Rod Moore didn’t go down and Saab didn’t abandon us for Bama?