The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yeah Sherrone Moore ain’t the one. Can’t scheme a passing game for shyt, was too lazy to hit the transfer portal for a QB, got the line looking like ass, hired a fraud NFL coach.

Get him and Warde out of here and get some guys in here that want to win football games.
There were no portal QB's available how many times are we going to discuss this at least good ones

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah Sherrone Moore ain’t the one. Can’t scheme a passing game for shyt, was too lazy to hit the transfer portal for a QB, got the line looking like ass, hired a fraud NFL coach.

Get him and Warde out of here and get some guys in here that want to win football games.
That's what's killin me the most. Usually, culture slowly drifts away when a successful coach leaves a program. But it's never from one season to the next like UM. Even Harbaugh's culture at Stanford lasted 8+ years after he dipped out. This team is badly coached. Undisciplined. Lazy. Straight up dumb on the field.

If Moore don't be careful.. I can see dude gettin the boot after year 2.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Sherrone is a glorified offensive line coach. He benefited from extreme talent at offensive line and an NFL QB and backs. Dude literally hired based on comfort instead of to win and only got the job because he lucked into coaching a few games when Harbaugh was gone (and looked unimpressive in all of them).

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
That's what's killin me the most. Usually, culture slowly drifts away when a successful coach leaves a program. But it's never from one season to the next like UM. Even Harbaugh's culture at Stanford lasted 8+ years after he dipped out. This team is badly coached. Undisciplined. Lazy. Straight up dumb on the field.

If Moore don't be careful.. I can see dude gettin the boot after year 2.
We need a Joe Brady/Kiffin/Sarkisian level offensive coach.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
We don't just need new players we need to overhaul our entire offensive philosophy desperately.
Better RT yes
Center is average
LG average
WR are average at best
IDK wtf you are watching Zeke Berry is fukking horrible Minny picked on him all last week. Vance pointed out how he's been a problem going on 2 weeks now

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Better RT yes
Center is average
LG average
WR are average at best
IDK wtf you are watching Zeke Berry is fukking horrible Minny picked on him all last week. Vance pointed out how he's been a problem going on 2 weeks now
I didn't say we DIDN'T need new players, I said we need to change our approach to offense in addition to them.

I agree wholeheartedly about Berry. Sabb, Moore and Mikey really helped hide a lot of this secondary's flaws