Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1) Weather is beautiful
2) you NEED a car
3) Mexicans are every fukking where
4) There are a lot of gangs but if you mind your business, you'll be cool
5) It's inevitable that you'll be gang connected though. Just too many people affiliated to not be
6) Most people are extremely fake
7) You will constantly run into celebrities, don't act like a groupie
8) white people are REALLY white (not meaning skin tone, meaning how they talk and act, almost stereotypical to the point you think they're being sarcastic)
my brother is moving next year. he says you dont need a car because Uber will bless you

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
Plus, when you tell these chicks that you train mma and you're clearly brolic, it increases your abillity to seal the deal with these hoes.

I see,
full

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You have alot of competition here and really the best way to set yourself apart from the average thirsty loser is to look like you belong on a movie set. Be in shape (reasonably to epically) and take care of yourself. Know how to handle yourself physically and you are already at the Bottom of the top which is still a very large pool of people but gives you much better access to the type of women you want to be dealing with. I can say the women i dealt with when i wasnt in shape compared to when i was are night and day.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
I got question for LA brehs and brehettes

Are they very superficial, meaning if a woman looks slightly busted there will she be ostracized and picked on :lupe:
What do they like more, hourglass or banana on the figures of their women? :lupe:

so many questions

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I grew up on Florence and Figueroa. 74th and Fig to be exact. Maybe in Westwood and other places, shyt ain't that serious, I don't know, I don't fukk with that part of the city.

It's true the gang shyt ain't like it was (which I love), but shyt can still get serious in a heartbeat. If my car running low on gas, I'm not just stopping at any gas station. Let a nikka see me at a gas station on Crenshaw and Slauson with a Astros cap. There is a big chance that something gonna pop off.

Sadly gang culture is a part of Los Angeles, with decades of history. Down playing a possibility of danger can get you wigged before you know what's happening.

He can actually live in the city without dealing with that, which is a good thing. He just gonna have to stay in affluent areas, which is easy to do if he got it like that.
If I come to LA

You got me?

No homo

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a few things.

If you're moving to Westwood, not attending UCLA and you're black, it's going to take a little while to get used to WW. Make sure to venture outside of Westwood, as it's my least favorite part of the city, at this age at least. KTown, Echo Park, Venice, Silverlake, and DTLA are more my speed.

Also, people say you need money to have fun in LA, but there is always a lot of free and cheap events you can go to. Thing is to find friends who are in those scenes and who are getting the invites which they can forward over (Red Bull parties, Ham on Everything, Low End, Soulection). Most of these events go until 4 and 5 am.

This is a great time to move into the city as it's really evolving over the past decade. A lot more artists are moving into the city and upstarts are taking over. You'll find some of the most entrepreneurial and ambitious spirits here. It's key to find those who people who know how to balance those traits without them getting in the way of genuine motives. Also, be ready to be surprised everyday (not something new if you're coming from New York) and like @Big Mel mentioned earlier, it takes years to get acclimated with this city, but once you do, you'll come to appreciate the clusterfukk that it is and all that it brings. This city will test your self-esteem and confidence, and if you don't have those going, you're going to be tested.

Good luck breh

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I reckon a feller will one day (probably next year) visit LA..

:patrice: interesting coincidence about them lid hats representing gang ties...Chicago gangs use to be on that there steeze (mainly Hispanics?) too, especially with them college sports apparel.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I reckon a feller will one day (probably next year) visit LA..

:patrice: interesting coincidence about them lid hats representing gang ties...Chicago gangs use to be on that there steeze (mainly Hispanics?) too, especially with them college sports apparel.
I oughta kick your ass....

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Yeah that's what I've been saying. If duke isn't from LA he probably wouldn't randomly be on let's say Washington and Crenshaw, just...

But he's staying in Westwood, meaning he has some cheese coming in. And there's no real reason for him to pass through those areas. What I'm trying show cats is that they can still be themselves worry free, when they come to visit.

That's why ive being saying there's no point in coming to LA, if you're not in west LA or the valley....
@bboystyle
Breh I'm thinking about moving to marina del rey in January i visited already and im coming from SF it was dope when i checked the area out let me know whats good

Last edited: