Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
SV1Bgt2.jpg

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Its been a dream of mine to live in LA but you all are not making it sound like a good place to live.Houston it is.

Listen to @Money Mase about the fitteds. I took my husband to Lids to get him a few fitteds and damn near every fitted I picked up (MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA) has a gang affiliation.

You don't want to be at an eneny gas station wearing the wrong fitted and get caught up in some shyt.

Don't be a sitting duck.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Listen to @Money Mase about the fitteds. I took my husband to Lids to get him a few fitteds and damn near every fitted I picked up (MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA) has a gang affiliation.

You don't want to be at an eneny gas station wearing the wrong fitted and get caught up in some shyt.

Don't be a sitting duck.
:comeon: it's not that serious.....

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
fukk no I can't. :mjcry:

but that's not why im mad. its suburban as fukk. the blocks are long as fukk. snotty ass rich plastic enhanced cacs everywhere.

Out of the 25 most populous metropolitan areas in the United States, OC is the only one with an African-American population of less than 5 percent of the total--and we clock in at an abysmal 2.2 percent. Then again, that's an improvement from the 2000 census, where they clocked in at 2 percent. Go progress!

I'm rican, why would I want to live near or in the hood? When I can live where there is zero crime except white collar cacs driving lambos? Orange County does have snobby people but if you have money or can replicate the lifestyle you can be snobby too. Why do people love the hood element or wanting to claim
An area as the hardest? Iive where bad ass milfs push benz trucks to go get chai tea boba and shop at south coast mall
Breh, throw on a suit ... Get it tapered up.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Also san diego would heaven to live in, but cost of living is hell

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
West LA :birdman:

West of La Breha and north of Wilshire :to:

I grew up on Florence and Figueroa. 74th and Fig to be exact. Maybe in Westwood and other places, shyt ain't that serious, I don't know, I don't fukk with that part of the city.

It's true the gang shyt ain't like it was (which I love), but shyt can still get serious in a heartbeat. If my car running low on gas, I'm not just stopping at any gas station. Let a nikka see me at a gas station on Crenshaw and Slauson with a Astros cap. There is a big chance that something gonna pop off.

Sadly gang culture is a part of Los Angeles, with decades of history. Down playing a possibility of danger can get you wigged before you know what's happening.

He can actually live in the city without dealing with that, which is a good thing. He just gonna have to stay in affluent areas, which is easy to do if he got it like that.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I grew up on Florence and Figueroa. 74th and Fig to be exact. Maybe in Westwood and other places, shyt ain't that serious, I don't know, I don't fukk with that part of the city.

It's true the gang shyt ain't like it was (which I love), but shyt can still get serious in a heartbeat. If my car running low on gas, I'm not just stopping at any gas station. Let a nikka see me at a gas station on Crenshaw and Slauson with a Astros cap. There is a big chance that something gonna pop off.

Sadly gang culture is a part of Los Angeles, with decades of history. Down playing a possibility of danger can get you wigged before you know what's happening.

He can actually live in the city without dealing with that, which is a good thing. He just gonna have to stay in affluent areas, which is easy to do if he got it like that.
Yeah that's what I've been saying. If duke isn't from LA he probably wouldn't randomly be on let's say Washington and Crenshaw, just...

But he's staying in Westwood, meaning he has some cheese coming in. And there's no real reason for him to pass through those areas. What I'm trying show cats is that they can still be themselves worry free, when they come to visit.

That's why ive being saying there's no point in coming to LA, if you're not in west LA or the valley....

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its been a dream of mine to live in LA but you all are not making it sound like a good place to live.Houston it is.
Is that you in your avi? :whoo: I got a thing for brown skinned girls with natural hair? :obama:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that's what I've been saying. If duke isn't from LA he probably wouldn't randomly be on let's say Washington and Crenshaw, just...

But he's staying in Westwood, meaning he has some cheese coming in. And there's no real reason for him to pass through those areas. What I'm trying show cats is that they can still be themselves worry free, when they come to visit.

That's why ive being saying there's no point in coming to LA, if you're not in west LA or the valley....
I dunno bruh, there some parts in Inglewood i would live in :manny:

Both valleys are nice too.