The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I never been west of Vegas :noah:

And I got mad peeps in Cali especially college friends ..my one boy is living in SoCal now I remeber when he was in my Living room when he got the email from his job for thr Cali opportunity I was like u better take that shyt! he a black dude from Camden now he flexing hard as fukk on my IG timeline with pics of sweeping views of la from his office , Venice beach , Santa monica he even joined a fukkimg black surfing club :aicmon:. I'm proud of him tho I'll hit him up tomorrow matter of fact :salute:

My aunt and cousins live in Indio where they have coachella I've been sleeping hard on that I'm definitely going next year doe :leostare:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
talkin out ya ass...

LA the best place for food in America...literally anything you can think of done authentically...

bars in Koreatown open til the sun come up...

i'll give you the 5 tho...shyt is always trash...

also, everybody saying you NEED a car, but the metro is on point once you learn it...might take you 2 hours to get to the beach instead of 1, but it's worth it...hell, most of the time it's faster...i lived by the Red station in North Hollywood and could be downtown in like 20 minutes...if traffic was poppin off, it could take like two hours or more...
Food in LA sucked for me, breh.

But then again, I don't like Mexican food.
And yeah, there are a lot of thai and korean spots, but that's not my thing.

:manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
1) Weather is beautiful
2) you NEED a car
3) Mexicans are every fukking where
4) There are a lot of gangs but if you mind your business, you'll be cool
5) It's inevitable that you'll be gang connected though. Just too many people affiliated to not be
6) Most people are extremely fake
7) You will constantly run into celebrities, don't act like a groupie
8) white people are REALLY white (not meaning skin tone, meaning how they talk and act, almost stereotypical to the point you think they're being sarcastic)
:wtf: @ 5

People over 21 still gangbang
:camby:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Seem like LA's just one big hood with Hollywood in the middle.... San Diego's the better choice
No. LA is about socioeconomics there's plenty dope and safe spots, just depends on your level of income.

There's no point in me going out to the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica, and worrying about having to deal with traffic, when there's a big ass mall near my house, that I can get to without any traffic or bs.(topanga mall).

Same with the beach why would I waste my time dealing with traffic in Santa Monica, when. I can easily. get in and out of a less populated Zuma beach, and. I've been living here all my life so I'm not missing out on shyt.......

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
In what areas? I never run into gangbangers in the valley or west LA.

What Hollywood? I don't club any more, I'd rather save dough and bag chicks when I'm out and about not at a social function.

Well, I'm in the Valley too, I don't run into gangbangers here

But if you go to LA, pretty much anywhere you'll run into them

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
i lived in LA for two years and never had any problem with gang members...you might catch them talkin loud on the metro or something, but they ain't runnin up on nikkas rockin different colors or askin what they bang...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
explain. i thought this was the essence of being in cali: being able to hit the beach any damn time you wanted and what's up with not being able to drink the water i thought y'all was first world

The ocean (specifically santa monica) is heavily polluted breh. I mean they have signs near the pier telling you to stay out of the water due to pollution. U can drive about an hour away to orange county beaches where the water is nice and clean and u can actually see the bottom where ur walking. LA tap water is :scusthov: i dont care what they ranked as

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i lived in LA for two years and never had any problem with gang members...you might catch them talkin loud on the metro or something, but they ain't runnin up on nikkas rockin different colors or askin what they bang...
That's what I'm saying, I almost never even see cats heavy on that steeze, granted I don't be in those areas where they're heavily concentrated, but for most part, unless someone not from LA is actually going out of their way to visit the hood for some reason.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The ocean (specifically santa monica) is heavily polluted breh. I mean they have signs near the pier telling you to stay out of the water due to pollution. U can drive about an hour away to orange county beaches where the water is nice and clean and u can actually see the bottom where ur walking. LA tap water is :scusthov: i dont care what they ranked as
Depends on the municipality you stay in, that woodland hills tap water is fresh :ahh: