The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i rock a boston fitted (it's grey though)

is it just the colors that mean shyt or the actual letters/teams on the hat that get you in trouble
Depends on where you are, but in tourists / affluent areas you have nothing to worry about smh.....

Cats on here act like they've never been to the hood, the same rules apply. Don't come off too gaudy, don't mean mug certain cats, and just be yourself.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Depends on where you are, but in tourists / affluent areas you have nothing to worry about smh.....

Cats on here act like they've never been to the hood, the same rules apply. Don't come off too gaudy, don't mean mug certain cats, and just be yourself.
i dunno the other cat said he knows when to take off his hat and i'm thinking to myself in what kind of situation or location would that apply in.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i dunno the other cat said he knows when to take off his hat and i'm thinking to myself in what kind of situation or location would that apply in.
In general if you're in the hood or maybe a social function with a lot of nikkas, in the hood :russ:

Y'all cats killing me like y'all coming out to LA just to chill in the hood....

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
In general if you're in the hood or maybe a social function with a lot of nikkas, in the hood :russ:

Y'all cats killing me like y'all coming out to LA just to chill in the hood....
:whoa: woah if i'm new to the area of course not but there are some places where you might have hard time discerning if it's "hood" or just poor/in poverty

i know it's the case in boston some places may look hood but they ain't that bad it's just a poor/run down area, while the reverse can also happen you may think it's just a run down area when the actuality is that hood nikkas are just hiding behind they trap houses with they itchy fingers:patrice:. since i grew up here i can already tell which is which but a newcomer might not

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:whoa: woah if i'm new to the area of course not but there are some places where you might have hard time discerning if it's "hood" or just poor/in poverty

i know it's the case in boston some places may look hood but they ain't that bad it's just a poor/run down area, while the reverse can also happen you may think it's just a run down area when the actuality is that hood nikkas are just hiding behind they trap houses with they itchy fingers:patrice:. since i grew up here i can already tell which is which but a newcomer might not
Check it here's some rule of thumbs.

North of Wilshire = tends to be more affluent
South of Washington = almost always the hood unless in west LA

The areas between Washington and Wilshire vary depending on where you're at.

West LA in general tends to be more affluent, by far...

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Take your hat off in the car. LAPD loves pulling cats over with baseball hats on.

Culver City police are a$$holes. Avoid at all costs.

Mexican girls give up head easiest.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
the hood is like Compton/Inglewood/South Central/Slauson areas...you'll have no need to be there...i was there two years and only went to South Central once for a party and slid out quick...LA is HUGE and there a lot of other areas...avoid those areas and East LA (if you black...major Latino area) and you ain't gotta worry about colors and gangs and shyt like that...

if you about that party life, you'll be spending a lot of time in Hollywood and the surrounding areas...I lived in North Hollywood and going downtown was a chore sometimes so i hardly went, but i didn't miss out on the LA experience at all...even downtown, i've walked around at night after a concert at the Staples or something at a bar or grabbing food before heading back on the metro, safe and sound...don't let these people scare you...

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside

Breh honestly if its not a mariners,Astros,Texas rangers and brewers glove hat you good.. Wearing a Boston hat or da 2 Red Sox hat is fine.. They not alarming... The ones I named are pretty blatant and the most notorious gangs wear em.. Basically avoid them and u good breh

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Breh honestly if its not a mariners,Astros,Texas rangers and brewers glove hat you good.. Wearing a Boston hat or da 2 Red Sox hat is fine.. They not alarming... The ones I named are pretty blatant and the most notorious gangs wear em.. Basically avoid them and u good breh
Mariners is probably the biggest offender, that S-Dome is like a target in most neighborhoods.

Also the Twins hat if you're by USC

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Mariners is probably the biggest offender, that S-Dome is like a target in most neighborhoods.

Also the Twins hat if you're by USC
Yea that's y I listed it first.. I mean we can name all types of hats not 2 wear in certain areas... But those are mainly the universal hats that can get u pressed anywhere in the city..