The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@DontgetTired777. What a lot of people have not said yet is that los angeles has a lot of hidden racism; assuming your black. The shyt is that you have to pay attenetion because this shyt is so unnoticeable you will not pick it up; if you dont train yourself. White area like westwood are racist; especially orange county. Orange county has a big skinhead population like public enemy no.1 or pen1, nazi lowriders (nlr) and fukk shyt up (fsu). If you see a white boy with a iron cross, celtic cross shamrock (most skinhead are irish lol) or ss lighting bolts; it war time and get it poppin.

I use to work close to westwood and people were all scared of a big black brother. When I was close to ucla they thought I played football; but westwood is nice and a lot of blacks out here on la especially close to white people are uncle toms. They will sell you out so motherfukking fast; it's not even funny. I know personally; I had some brothers and sisters try to stab me in the back, but you have be swift on your toes and smart in the brain to fukk me over lol.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Gangs in LA soft as fukk now
Wrong. The power dynamics are under control. There are no major wars for territory. Some dealers came in town about ten years ago and we ended up having shootings on the freeways with these guys getting poppedd . Gangs are under control of a larger conglomerate who understand how to use violence. Anytime you have gangs going ham in a city, it represents a lack of true leadership as groups form gangs and vie for power. The winners create relative peace because violence is obviously bad for business.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
my brother is moving next year. he says you dont need a car because Uber will bless you

Uber gets pricey as fukk though.
Lyft Line is like 50+% cheaper.. :takedat:

I got question for LA brehs and brehettes

Are they very superficial, meaning if a woman looks slightly busted there will she be ostracized and picked on :lupe:
What do they like more, hourglass or banana on the figures of their women? :lupe:

so many questions

Lol, it's just like any other major city in America.

DontgetTired777

FINE$$E THE WORLD BREH'S
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Official Poster Of 2014
@DontgetTired777. What a lot of people have not said yet is that los angeles has a lot of hidden racism; assuming your black. The shyt is that you have to pay attenetion because this shyt is so unnoticeable you will not pick it up; if you dont train yourself. White area like westwood are racist; especially orange county. Orange county has a big skinhead population like public enemy no.1 or pen1, nazi lowriders (nlr) and fukk shyt up (fsu). If you see a white boy with a iron cross, celtic cross shamrock (most skinhead are irish lol) or ss lighting bolts; it war time and get it poppin.

I use to work close to westwood and people were all scared of a big black brother. When I was close to ucla they thought I played football; but westwood is nice and a lot of blacks out here on la especially close to white people are uncle toms. They will sell you out so motherfukking fast; it's not even funny. I know personally; I had some brothers and sisters try to stab me in the back, but you have be swift on your toes and smart in the brain to fukk me over lol.
:salute:good looks on these tips

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Get a car

If you broke find a woman to leech off of till you get on your feet.

Dont start drama with gang members. You wont know if you should knock them out or kill them or the consequences of doing either. :snoop:

Cheap cars can be purchased at tow truck auctions

Dont talk shyt to people you dont know, because you never know. Its not like new york where you can just run your mouth to dudes and nothings going to happen. Things can kick off with one word. WHAT homie?!?!?!!? :steviej: Dont let dudes get close to you if its a problem. You will get sucker punched. No fair ones.

Stay away from hood rats. Easy to get setup.

Dont talk to dimes with felonies. Easy to get setup

Dont live places where people have bars on the windows.

Start taking brazillian jiujitsu and mma :usure:

Try to live close to the freeway.

Try to live somewhere were you are close to shopping districts

Dont let these birds you dont know convince you to trick no matter how fine.

No matter how fine, shes gettin fukked EARLY by another dude so dont wait months to fukk any of these girls, unless shes a virgin.

Live on your level. You CANT KEEP UP with the levels above you.

Stay away from women who wear animal print, have overly arched eyebrows and odd body piercings/tats/and colored hair. These are sluts. Many are nice though and you'll probably end up wifing one :manny:

Strap up. bytches are handing out HERPES and HPV like candy. Latinas and white women largely walk around with cold sores.

Rent breakdown: 400- dollars - living around killers, prostitutes and the lost angeles . 500-700 - alot of thieves and criminals, some kill. 800 - 1000 - Alot of thieves but less criminals. Liveable. Car will probably still get broken into every blue moon so dont keep shyt you care about in it. 1100 - 1300 - less criminals the closer you get to 1300. 1500 and up. VERY VERY little crime. Probably perverts and neighbors whos children or significant others have drug problems. Very ideal. Try to not live around a lot of cacs though.

Dont live next door to old cacs unless they're eastern european and eastern europens that are slumming it, are thieves so watch out for young gangsters they may bring around.

Dont fukk with mexicans that wear cowboy hats

Dont fukk with mexican girls that have family that wear cowboy hats

Make friends with the black people at work. They'll plug you in. If you're black :usure:

If you're a homo just go to hollywood and you'll make friends.

Plead not guilty in court and fight your ticket.

Check the ears if thers beef. They might be taking mma and you can tell because the ears look coliflowered

Keep change in your car for meters. Tickets add up

Move your car on street sweeper day. Tickets add up and you will end up with a boot on your ride

Cop a pistol or a shotgun for the crib.

I couldn't have said it better.

U8INyfB.gif

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
Get your money right or you will feel bad out here.
Gotta have a car
Put as many females on the team as possible no matter how they look(resources)"advanced macking"
Wear neutral colors, though no biggie just to be safe.
Gotta have a car
Keep a burner at the house or whip, just saying i aint a gangsta but I aint a sucka either and cats out here are testy
Dont ever trick off on a women, she used to real money its a waste of time
Dont trust anybody at least for a while. especially a female
Being grimey is cool some places but not here. find a balance
If you go to a liquar store and see gangmembers find another store they are bored and have nothing to lose( specifically mexicans)
Adjust your taste in women. Race dynamics are different here so what you usually knock may differ then usual.
What do you do ? What can you bring to the table ?

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
@bboystyle
Breh I'm thinking about moving to marina del rey in January i visited already and im coming from SF it was dope when i checked the area out let me know whats good

U gone eat fareal breh.. Marina del Rey and the west heater area are goat.. U got them lmu chicks and u got the successful la chicks.. My boy stay in a spot over there and it's like they own city.. Movie nights in the park and shyt lol

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Real talk brehs get a car.. That lyft and über shyt will have u assed out.. shyts mainly good for I'm drunk and can't drive situations.. If u end up in the wrong area and get in a jam you wanna be able to slide the fukk outta there.. Über takes like 30 mins to come breh.. I seen bytches hop in 1 leaving from my boy crib ( near slauson and Hoover.. A area random nikkas ain't tryin go) if u gotta wait 30 mins on like century or imperial and any street from fig to Hawthrone blvd u likely to be assed out.. And the whole avoid liquor store shyt naw dats scary nikka shyt. If u just running in there to grab a bottle and u make small talk (sup brotha.. How u doin blk man..) u good.. Young nikkas don't press nikkas past 25 yrs old honestly.. They press nikkas 15-23.. That's the honest active gang years.. If u show them respect and show u not on bullshyt they will do the same.. I'm fukkin 6'4 275 wit a rozay beard.. .. I rarely get pressed and I wear hats everywhere.. But I'm not a dumbass I know when to take that shyt off lol ya best bet is to get alot of bytches who stay around la but not in the main city(long beach,south bay,far west like playa del Rey or marina, valley,noho,Lakewood,Cerritos).. Bcuz goin to her crib after 12 could truly costbu ya life.. N avoid watts/Compton at all cause.. Idc how good of a idea u think it is to see where they filmed menace to society.. It's fukkin not breh.. They still shoot first ask questions last

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
i rock a boston fitted (it's grey though)

is it just the colors that mean shyt or the actual letters/teams on the hat that get you in trouble

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

This is true, there's a lot of subtle behavior geared towards blacks just trying make a living and enjoy a decent life.

Yeah those uncle Tom's are real as well, I normally try to sniff people before I divulge anything with them..