The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Get a car

If you broke find a woman to leech off of till you get on your feet.

Dont start drama with gang members. You wont know if you should knock them out or kill them. :snoop:

Cheap cars can be purchased at tow truck auctions

Dont talk shyt to people you dont know, because you never know. Its not like new york where you can just run your mouth to dudes and nothings going to happen. Things can kick off with one word. WHAT homie?!?!?!!? :steviej: Dont let dudes get close to you if its a problem. You will get sucker punched. No fair ones.

Stay away from hood rats. Easy to get setup.

Dont talk to dimes with felonies. Easy to get setup

Dont live places where people have bars on the windows.

Start taking brazillian jiujitsu and mma :usure:

Try to live close to the freeway.

Dont let these birds you dont know convince you to trick no matter how fine.

No matter how fine, shes gettin fukked EARLY by another dude so dont wait months to fukk any of these girls, unless shes a virgin.

Live on your level. You CANT KEEP UP with the levels above you.

Stay away from women who wear animal print, have overly arched eyebrows and odd body piercings/tats/and colored hair. These are sluts. Many are nice though and you'll probably end up wifing one :manny:

Strap up. bytches are handing out HERPES and HPV like candy. Latinas and white women largely walk around with cold sores.

Rent breakdown: 400- dollars - living around killers, prostitutes and the lost angeles . 500-700 - alot of thieves and criminals, some kill. 800 - 1000 - Alot of thieves but less criminals. Liveable. Car will probably still get broken into every blue moon so dont keep shyt you care about in it. 1100 - 1300 - less criminals the closer you get to 1300. 1500 and up. VERY VERY little crime. Probably perverts and neighbors whos children or significant others have drug problems. Very ideal. Try to not live around a lot of cacs though.

Dont live next door to old cacs unless they're eastern european and eastern europens that are slumming it, are thieves so watch out for young gangsters they may bring around.

Dont fukk with mexicans that wear cowboy hats

Dont fukk with mexican girls that have family that wear cowboy hats

Make friends with the black people at work. They'll plug you in. If you're black :usure:

If you're a homo just go to hollywood and you'll make friends.

Plead not guilty in court and fight your ticket.

Check the ears if thers beef. They might be taking mma and you can tell because the ears look coliflowered

Keep change in your car for meters. Tickets add up

Move your car on street sweeper day. Tickets add up and you will end up with a boot on your ride

Cop a pistol or a shotgun for the crib.

This is a fantastic post. Especially that MMA shyt. I see cats in the gym who on some day to day shyt i'd think i'd wash easily throwing wild combos in the mirror. The cowboy hat shyt too.

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Don't come to my city driving all slow and shyt.. I be having places to be.. Naw real shyt spend alot of time in the valley or the South Bay Area.. Best areas to get a bytch to wife.. Lot of decent work that the whole city ain't had lol

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Moving to L.A next year from the east coast, prepare me brehs :mjcry:

Stay off the hollywood freeway (101) during rush hour. Downtown is full of mexicans so learn spanish. Surrounding areas are better to chill at then LA itself. Go to venice beach and experience GTA in real life. 3rd street in Santa Monica is always popping. Dont drink the water and dont go into the bordering oceans.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having lived in Socal, I'll tell you off the bat...

The 5 sucks. No matter when you are on it.
It could be 3am when you're getting home from the bar and the 5 will always fukking suck with traffic.

Food (if you're from New York) will be terrible. If you ask for a turkey egg and cheese on a roll, they won't know what it is.
You'll get a croissant with kraft cheese and oscar meyer deli meat.

Forget about pizza.

Bars close at like 1 or 2am. It's digusting.

The positive is that women are generally gorgeous.

aliG

Pro
Daps
Stay off the hollywood freeway (101) during rush hour. Downtown is full of mexicans so learn spanish. Surrounding areas are better to chill at then LA itself. Go to venice beach and experience GTA in real life. 3rd street in Santa Monica is always popping. Dont drink the water and dont go into the bordering oceans.

God damn I always love staring at your avi. She is a fukking hottie

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If you want to stand out its best you be unique and not empty your wallet by trying to compete with others because most of the women there are bogie as fukk.

Last edited:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

explain. i thought this was the essence of being in cali: being able to hit the beach any damn time you wanted and what's up with not being able to drink the water i thought y'all was first world

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Having lived in Socal, I'll tell you off the bat...

The 5 sucks. No matter when you are on it.
It could be 3am when you're getting home from the bar and the 5 will always fukking suck with traffic.

Food (if you're from New York) will be terrible. If you ask for a turkey egg and cheese on a roll, they won't know what it is.
You'll get a croissant with kraft cheese and oscar meyer deli meat.

Forget about pizza.

Bars close at like 1 or 2am. It's digusting.

The positive is that women are generally gorgeous.

talkin out ya ass...

LA the best place for food in America...literally anything you can think of done authentically...

bars in Koreatown open til the sun come up...

i'll give you the 5 tho...shyt is always trash...

also, everybody saying you NEED a car, but the metro is on point once you learn it...might take you 2 hours to get to the beach instead of 1, but it's worth it...hell, most of the time it's faster...i lived by the Red station in North Hollywood and could be downtown in like 20 minutes...if traffic was poppin off, it could take like two hours or more...