The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Gangs in LA soft as fukk now
its not the 80s and 90s anymore, but you will fukk around and get smoked talking shyt like that out here

Preach breh

But if op ever gets opportunity... Live in Orange County:ohlawd: i'm livin real comfy outchea

mayne, fukk OC, you prolly a cac tho, so im sure you fit right in :umad:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
its not the 80s and 90s anymore, but you will fukk around and get smoked talking shyt like that out here

mayne, fukk OC, you prolly a cac tho, so im sure you fit right in :umad:

you are probably mad because you can't afford to live there:russ:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Other notes

1.. be careful wearing football and baseball hats... u will be thought of as a gang member.. stick to the Dodgers hat

2.. relationships isn't real out here in all honesty.. if u find one like have.. lock her down... cause not only do chicks fukk gang members they'll quick to suck off any new artists or hell even a old artist off

3.. whites with money mostly not from California or from Orange county are phony and fake

4.. a lot of black chicks are caught up in that Hollywood lifestyle..

The coolest white chicks and dudes are usually from san Diego

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
you are probably mad because you can't afford to live there:russ:
fukk no I can't. :mjcry:

but that's not why im mad. its suburban as fukk. the blocks are long as fukk. snotty ass rich plastic enhanced cacs everywhere.

Out of the 25 most populous metropolitan areas in the United States, OC is the only one with an African-American population of less than 5 percent of the total--and we clock in at an abysmal 2.2 percent. Then again, that's an improvement from the 2000 census, where they clocked in at 2 percent. Go progress!

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
1) Weather is beautiful
2) you NEED a car
3) Mexicans are every fukking where
4) There are a lot of gangs but if you mind your business, you'll be cool
5) It's inevitable that you'll be gang connected though. Just too many people affiliated to not be
6) Most people are extremely fake
7) You will constantly run into celebrities, don't act like a groupie
8) white people are REALLY white (not meaning skin tone, meaning how they talk and act, almost stereotypical to the point you think they're being sarcastic)
Had to learn that one quick.
Some black bytches embarrassed me when I spazzed out for seeing a nikka from The Pack :dead:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
fukk no I can't. :mjcry:

but that's not why im mad. its suburban as fukk. the blocks are long as fukk. snotty ass rich plastic enhanced cacs everywhere.

Out of the 25 most populous metropolitan areas in the United States, OC is the only one with an African-American population of less than 5 percent of the total--and we clock in at an abysmal 2.2 percent. Then again, that's an improvement from the 2000 census, where they clocked in at 2 percent. Go progress!

I always wonder how Cali be so expensive when a lot of people there are illegal immigrants. They must have 5 families in each house

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Other notes

1.. be careful wearing football and baseball hats... u will be thought of as a gang member.. stick to the Dodgers hat

2.. relationships isn't real out here in all honesty.. if u find one like have.. lock her down... cause not only do chicks fukk gang members they'll quick to suck off any new artists or hell even a old artist off

3.. whites with money mostly not from California or from Orange county are phony and fake

4.. a lot of black chicks are caught up in that Hollywood lifestyle..

The coolest white chicks and dudes are usually from san Diego

Yeah since your from new york don't wear that yankee fitted out here cuz that neighborhood crip and there the most hated gangs out here.

Any all red hat is a problem especially if it's the texan rangers hat (R20 bloods); or st. louis cardinals hat (bps) dont wear the seattle mariners hat; that an automatic fade or bullets are flying. Really every hat has some gang ties.

O yeah hollywood is over rated as fukk; don't believe the hype. shyt is filthy; besides where the jews are at. The club pop off but they rape with the prices; try to get to know promoters if you want the hook up.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You gone be in Westwood you'll be alright if you stay there,just don't come to the hood unless you lookin for trouble,the gang shyt ain't as bad as they say,I been living in the hood all my life,I can't remember the last time I been banged on or stepped to,and I'm always walking around lookin like money :yeshrug:
Also if you need a cool after hours spot to hang out at or if you need any party favors
PM me :mjpls: