The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's Sunday though.. We did that last Sunday.. We wanna have fun.. Wat do u do on a Saturday night for fun with friends
I play with play dough with my son and watch movies with my wife. I'm married and im a family man so I don't hang with the fellas as much as I did in the past If there is a fight I watch sports with friends. There is a sports bar in hollywood called

The happy ending

that is great for sport events if there is one That weekend. They have TVs in every booth.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Im in Hollywood this week, I need a barber.

Hook me up
When I'm in Los Angeles my barber is in Hawthorne.On Elsegundo to be specific.However,since you in Hollywood, the place I first moved to when I arrived in cali, you should hit up Crenshaw. Pass the mall going south.There's a bunch of barbers on that block.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Im in Hollywood this week, I need a barber.

Hook me up

When I'm in Los Angeles my barber is in Hawthorne.On Elsegundo to be specific.However,since you in Hollywood, the place I first moved to when I arrived in cali, you should hit up Crenshaw. Pass the mall going south.There's a bunch of barbers on that block.

The hottest haircut in LA is the 'Soulja Boy,' get this and you will have all the bytches. You will be out of work for a while; but just think about the bytches :banderas:

image546.jpg

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
The hottest haircut in LA is the 'Soulja Boy,' get this and you will have all the bytches. You will be out of work for a while; but just think about the bytches.

image546.jpg
What a shame.

Is he broke yet?

Tattoos on face.

At what point did black people start doing this shyt?

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Anyone else noticed more riff raff and drama this year compared to years past? It's not like the 90s or anything but there's been a lot more shootings and such going down in LA and surrounding areas right now. I hear Long Beach is basically in a race war.

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there any mainly black sections in Venice or Pasadena? Me and my girl liked it there