The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
YOU AINT NEVER LIED!!! I spent my first two weekends in the crib on some :mjcry: shyt.

How'd you go about that plan to knock down as many birds as you can tho? :feedme:

I'm into regular nikka shyt... hip hop, women, good food, video games, etc.

i partied in Hollywood last weekend and I am NOT about that life. shyt was pretentious as hell (as expected) and super expensive. :camby:
POF has worked out great, If you dont have a car, its all bad. If you get lucky , lock that down . Im not into the hollywood thing either and unfortunately most people are. HipHop and Reggae spots is your best best. Live music Tho. I also check out the rock and alt spots.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
laist.com is a dope for finding out about random shyt to do.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
they still do Low End Theory in Lincoln Heights on Wed. nights??? never met cooler people in LA than there and at the weed shops...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
pof, I got a nice amount on there before I moved to la, then I got here and I guess i missed the train so I started over lucked out and found a good one. Other then that forcing myself to go out to places, I normally wouldnt. Hiphop and reggae clubs are a given but i also hit up rock , rockabilly and alt type music spots. I dont like to dress up so that holds me back but if you into fashion hollywood is good. Also Im never looking for dimes. Im looking for the good looking girls folks aint checking for that got resources
Do you mean attractive women with money and low self esteem friend?

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
I lived in Cali (LA- Studio City - Glendale- West Hills) for about 18 months and I miss it so bad...

Pasadena/ Eagle Rock is cool too if you like smashing Asian broads

I'm Black.